Party Pooper

Aidans POV

Nathan got out of the taxi first and hand is hand out for me to take to help me out of the car in my heels. The nightclub took full advantage of the fact that a few of us islanders were going there and promoted the hell out of it. Paparazzi were waiting outside, shouting at us all to pose for them or look in their direction.

"It feels so weird not have to queue to get into my local club" I laughed.

"I don't think you are going to have to queue to get into anywhere ever again" Maura laughed.

We walked into the club followed by a security guard into a booth which was already filled with a variety of drinks.

"Cheers everyone!" Nathan shouted over the music as we all touched our plastic cups together.

We spent the first hour in the club taking pictures with people that had come there to see us whilst getting drunk at the same time. Once the crowd kind of died out as everyone had taken photos with us one of the club managers came over.

"Now guys, we are so sorry but one of the juniors that work here has accidentally double booked this booth, would you mind sharing by any chance?"

"Of course not!" I smiled. He apologised again and told us that the guys would be here any minute.

"Guys?" Nathan repeated as Curtis joking covered Maura's eyes. Before I could say anything a group of guys walked in and was being followed by a security guard.

"You're taking the piss" Nathan laughed.

"What?"

"You know the footballers I was talking about, that all follow you on Instagram?"

"Yeah?" I nodded.

"Well, this is them" he put his arm over my shoulder as we watched a group of proud looking guys walk in.

"I really recognise some of them"

"Well most of them play for Aston Villa" Nathan explained. "And then those two there play for Leicester city"

"Oh my god, my dad basically lives for Aston Villa" I said. "He would kill me if I didn't get them to sign something or get him a video"

"Well here's your chance" Nathan said as the guys came over to our booth where there was a slight awkward silence.

"So, drinks?" Maura decided to break that silence and poured everyone a shot of tequila. "Cheers to a frankly awkward night ahead" she laughed which caused everyone to have a slight giggle.

"Aidan right?" A guy with dreadlock kind of hair came over to me.

"Yeah" I smiled politely.

"Ah my name is Tyrone, can I just say that I actually loved you on Love Island" he said. "Myself and the guys watched you every night, well apart from Grealish over there but that's irrelevant"

"Grealish?" I repeated.

"Yeah?"

"I just recognise that name"

"Oh yeah, he's the captain of our team, Aston Villa. He's had a pretty big season I suppose" he replied.

"You play for villa?"

"Yeah a few of us do"

"My dad is the biggest villa supporter out there" I laughed. "You would mind just filming a video with me, just to say hello or whatever"