Ninja Turtles

Aidans POV

"Good afternoon hun" I stroked Jacks head as I saw his eyes flutter open. "here have this" i smiled and handed him some painkillers and a pint glass of water. "How are you feeling?"

"Very close to death" he laughed. His voice all groggy. "Im sorry about last night"

"You don't need to apologise" I laughed and continued to play with his hair. "Just good luck facing Tyrone"

"Oh god" he half laughed. "I don't even want to know what I did"

"What do you want to eat?" I asked. "I have leftover pizza" I added. He nodded and pouted as I got out of bed to bring the pizza up as I knew he likes it cold the next day.

"You know what I do remember from last night?" He said as I walked back in to the bedroom.

"Mhhh" I tried to form a word as my mouth was filled with pizza.

"The ending" he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Fuck sake" I laughed. "I really thought you were gonna say something cute like how I took care of you and got you home safe"

"Well yeah but that wasn't as good as afterwards, you get me"

"Shut up" I ruffled his hair. "So, what do you want to do today"

"Stay right here, with you" he pulled puppy dog eyes which were irresistible. "I'll even let you watch your weird reality programmes"

"Your so damn lucky that you are cute" I laughed and entangled myself with him as he smothered my face in little kisses. "Here, you need this" I said, looking at his eyes which were surrounded my dark circles from all the drink. I got up and ran to my bathroom.

"What is that?" He said as I handed him a packet.

"Eye masks" I smiled and got back into bed.

"Am I fuck doing any kind of mask"

"I know you want to" I winked. "Do you know how dehydrated you skin will be after last night"

"Then get me some water" he tried to argue back.

"I can promise you that you will feel and look a million times better" I said, stroking his hair and then putting it back into a clip before he could realise what I was doing.

"I get bullied enough babe, and now you want to put a face mask on me?"

"It's not a face mask it's an eye mask" I tried to emphasise.

"Big difference"

"Fuck sake, come here" I straddled him and ripped open the packet with my teeth.

"Why are you weirdly strong for such a tiny human" he tried to wiggle out of my grip but it was too late, I had already placed the mask around his eyes.

"See, no trying to fight back now" I laughed. He gave up fighting and let my smooth down the wet paper on his face. I then got up and looked in the mirror to do mine. "Tell me you don't already feel refreshed" I said.

"Whatever" he said, which was clearly him agreeing.

@aidansimms: ninja turtles? @jackgrealish

@tyrongmings: @jackgrealish what has happened to you bro? First face masks? Next, painted nails?

@maurahiggins: Mum and Dad?

@jackgrealish: babe, you've done me dirty here

Jacks POV

"Babe, just delete it" I said, referring to her recent Instagram.

"Everyone's already seen it, what's the point?"

"The point is that I'm wearing a face mask with my hair in a clip thing"

"I think you look very handsome in it" she pouted. "Now come here" she said and gently pulled off the mask as if it would actually hurt if she ripped it off. She then rubbed in the remaining liquid into my skin with pure concentration on her face. "See, much better" she smiled all proudly.

"Fuck sake, wby is Ty calling me" I groaned as I heard my phone ring. I picked up the FaceTime call.

"How's my favourite couple" he said in an overly enthusiastic voice.

"Go on, what do you really want?"

"I just phoned you up to see if you are actually a girl yet"

"Oh leave it out" I rolled my eyes. "I was forced into it, she's weirdly strong you know" I laughed.

"How's my chicken?" Aidan interrupted.

"All good my chicken, how about you?"

"Just having to look after Jack" she laughed. "It's usually the other way around ain't it"

"Naaa for you though, you guys will soon be having babies and everything, I can see it"

"Ty, I've known you guys for like 6 months, let along be dating jack"

"I see it, I just see it. I'm always right as well"

"I think you've had too much coffee for today, see you later bro" I laughed and then hung up.

"Do you think he's right?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, us having a family or whatever"

"One day" I smiled and turned to face her in bed. "Why? Do you think he's right"

"I don't know" she said "I mean as a young girl I would always dream about meeting the perfect guy and having the most perfect family ever but I guess when you're actually in the situation you just don't know"

"And what's your definition of a perfect family?" I asked.

"I guess the type of family who love eachother no matter what, like at Christmas it's like in the films with the massive banquet kinda thing. I want my kids to be like my best friends so they aren't embarrassed to tell me anything and school they go ah look how cool my mum is or whatever"

"I like that idea" I smiled. "But would they think their dad is cool?"

"I mean if I show them the picture I just posted I don't think so" she joked.

"Ah fuck off" I tickled her "but seriously, there is something special about you girl I can feel it"

"I'd like to think we have something special here" I could see her face turn a shade of pink. "Can our perfect family have a dog though?"

"I thought you'd never ask"