Princess

Jacks POV

After another hour or two of playing this football game that Tyrone insisted we carried on playing until he won the guys decided they would get some drinks in before we all got ready for dinner.

"I'll hang back with Aidan" I said, trying to act as natural as possible.

"Yeah that's fine, I know what she will want" Tyrone caught on to the situation quickly for once.

"I bet Jacks hoping she wants sex on the beach" Ben winked and walked off with the guys laughing.

"I'm glad you came" I laid down next to her on another towel.

"Yeah I'm glad too actually" she smiled and turned to face me. "It's nice that we can like be together in public" she took my hand in her.

"Well as soon as we tell the guys we can do it proper" I smiled.

"How are we going to do that then?"

"I don't know, I'm not scared of them knowing it's just that they fancy you probably even more than me" I laughed.

"You're lucky that I fancy you then" she giggled.

"Well I'm glad" I smirked and ran my free hand up and down her waist. "Come here then" I placed my hand on her chin and guided her face to mine where our lips connected perfectly, as if they were made for each other.

"What if the guys come back?"

"Then that will be how they find out" I smirked again and reconnected our lips.

"You're so annoying" she giggled.

"Why?" I laughed.

"Because I cant resist you" she bit the corner of her lip.

"I just have that charm" I fake flipped my hair.

"We're back!" Tyrone shouted from afar, just incase we were in the middle of anything.

"Ah thank you chicken" Aidan smiled as Tyrone handed her some type of cocktail, Ben then handed me a bottle of beer.

"Well, cheers everyone! To a great holiday" Tyrone placed his drink out for everyone to toast too.

"Cheers!" We all said in synchrony.

"And, to Aidans new fella" Ben interrupted. "Who may I add, I am very jealous of"

"Yeah, cheers to him" I looked at her directly in the eye.

After we finished our drinks, we all went up to our rooms to get ready for dinner. Ben and Madders are sharing a room which left Tyrone and myself to share another.

"So, how are you going to tell Ben and Madders about you and Aidan?" Tyrone asked.

"I don't know bro" I said, fixing my hair. "I think we're just gonna flirt a little more in front of them and stuff and then hopefully they will catch on"

"Hmm, good idea" Tyrone shrugged. "She's just posted on Instagram, why don't you comment on it?"

"With what?" I panicked. I never really publicly flirt, ever.

"Maybe just something casual, like the heart eye emoji, or calling her a sort, something like that" Tyrone said, flirting with girls comes like second nature to him.