out out

Jacks POV

I jumped into my car and drove straight home. To say I was fuming is an understatement. I was hurt at the fact that I had totally committed myself to her, I wasn't hiding anything. Then to know that she's seeing her ex, who she won Britain's most popular tv programme with, and my best friend who is arguably one of the best looking English footballers about makes me feel like shit.

"Jack!" I heard a banging on the door. "Open up, please" I heard a guys voice. I looked out the window to see Ty.

"I don't want to talk"

"Yeah but I do, so open the door bro" he insisted. Reluctantly I opened the door and let him in. I walked over to my sofa and sat down.

"So are you going to tell me why you have left me with a crying girl back at her place?"

"I think she's the one that's got some explaining to do" I ran my hands through my hair.

"She's a wreck at the moment" he huffed. "I can't get a word out of her"

"You watched the programme, you saw her chatting to Nathan like she didn't know me"

"You're exaggerating" he huffed.

"Then I walked into the kitchen to talk to her and she's all wrapped around Madders"

"Again, you're exaggerating" he rolled his eyes.

"So what do you think is happening then?"

"I think that she bumped into Nathan at the football, all he did in the Villa was talk about football with the boys. I think she was in shock and didn't want to tell you about him because it would put you off the game"

"And how do you explain me walking into her and madders?"

"Madders said she was worried about what you would think about the conversation between her and Nathan so he was just encouraging her that you would be fine with it and then gave her a friendly hug" he lifted his eyebrows.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes, not believing him.

"Why don't you believe me?" He laughed. "Why do you think that you own best-friend and the girl you are seeing would sneak around behind your back like that?"

"Yeah you know what, I do" I began to get more frustrated.

"Look bro, I know you really like her and you're worried that she doesn't like you or whatever. But she does. The more you keep acting up the more you're gonna put her off"

"Maybe I've put my trust into her too quickly"

Aidans POV

Tyrone came back to my place an hour later after Jack stormed out. He seemed defeated.

"You're gonna need this" He came into the front room with a large glass of wine.

"Not good news then?" I half laughed.

"Well it could be better, but it could be worse"

"What does that mean then?" I felt my heart sink a little.

"He never said anything about ending it between you two or anything but he mentioned something like he put his trust into you too quickly or" he shrugged.

"So what? He thinks I'm a liar? I'm untrustworthy?" I began to get defensive.

"I think he's just got all fired up and doesn't know what he's saying" Tyrone began to backtrack.

"That's bullshit" I laughed. "Maybe I was right from the beginning"

"No no no" I could see Tyrone begin to panic. "Jacks just never been in a committed relationship before, I just don't think he knows what to do"

"Then that's his fault not mine" I shrugged. "If he thinks I am really that kinda girl then I guess I'll have to prove him right"

"Don't you mean wrong?" James laughed.

"No, I meant right" I smirked.

I spent the rest of the week just working on different projects. I hadn't made any effort to contact Jack as what he said really hurt, especially coming from someone I really like.

It was finally Friday and myself, Maura and Molly decided we needed a night out in London. Before I drove down to London I said I would pick Ty up from training and drop him home. I actually felt a little nervous knowing that I would obviously see Jack here as well.

"Oh come on Ty" I muttered under my breath as some of the guys began to filter out of the training ground. I realised if Tyrone came out before Jack, I could just drive off without having to see him.

Jack then proceeded to walk out, he was laughing with Conor about something. His smile was gorgeous, the way he gets crinkles by his dark eyes made them glisten in the sun. His jawline was still perfect and was chiseled out even more by his stubble.

"Maybe he just won't notice me" I carried on speaking to myself and sat further back in my car. I looked out of the corner of my and saw him walking towards my car, my heart began to beat quicker and quicker.

"Did you think I wouldn't see you here?" He said, as I pulled my window down. I just shrugged in response. "I haven't heard from you in a few days"

"I've been busy" I said, pretty bluntly.

"Well Erm maybe we can go for dinner tonight? And talk?"

"I'm going to London for a girls weekend, Maura and Curtis broke up so we're going out"

"Like out out?" He asked.

"Yeah I can't remember what it's called, it's in Chelsea somewhere" I shrugged, acting natural.

"Oh right" he said, seemingly disappointed.

"Yeah it will be a good laugh" I smiled. "It's not like I'm a loyal or trustworthy person anyway"

"What?" He laughed.

"Ty told me all the stuff you said the other night"

"Well of course I'm going to be saying that stuff when I have just watched you on telly being chatted up by your ex boyfriend and then I walk into you and madders-"

"Walk into me and Madders doing what?" I interrupted. "Has anything I have ever said to you gone into your brain? I categorically said to you that I didn't want to be with anyone else, does that not mean anything to you? Because if it doesn't maybe I should be with someone who it does"

"So this is the end?"

"I don't think there was ever a beginning"