Aidans awful driving

Aidans POV

It felt weird going back to Jack and mines house. It just felt weird saying it out loud. That I like with Jack. I placed the key in the door and walked into the house, not one ornament was out of line and everything had that fresh smell of just being bought.

"Dad" I picked up the phone.

"Where are you?" He said. "I'm outside your house"

"Ah well, about that" I said awkwardly.

"What have you done?"

"You might want to sit down for this"

"Oh for gods sake Miss Simms tell me" I could feel him roll his eyes on the other end of the phone.

"I have kinda, accidentally moved in with Jack"

"You what?" He said, shocked. "I didn't even know you were back with him?"

"I'll text you the address and I'll put the kettle on" I huffed. I hung up and did exactly that. I was still shocked that Jack has not only managed to buy a decorate a house but also managed to do a full food shop - including the little things. I rummaged round the cupboards and found a pack of Jaffa Cakes which I opened and put in a bowl.

"Wow you don't do things in half do you girl" my dad chuckled as he walked in. "Go on the explain how this has happened" he said as he sat down on the grey sofa. I explained to him everything that happened.

"Well considering you live with this guy, maybe I should meet him no?"

"Only if you promise not to embarrass me" I rolled my eyes.

"You know I can't promise that, embarrassing you is my full time occupation" he smiled.

"You just want to get in with the Aston Villa guys, just admit it"

"Yeah of course" he said without hesitation. "That's all I've ever dreamt off"

"Oh not your only daughter meeting the love of her life and getting married?"

"Well yes but" he began "oh blimey, I better tell Harry, now he's 18 he's going to want to go out with them"

"My brother is not going out with Jack and Tyrone"

"Why not"

"Because it's weird" I shrugged.

"Honestly though sweetheart, I am happy for you. And all I want for you is to be happy" he took my hand into his.

"Thank you dad" I smiled. "Love you"

"Shut up, you melt"

Jacks POV

The week break for international duties went quickly, surprisingly. Tyrone and myself were packing out cases back up whilst we waiting for Aidan to come and pick us up.

"You excited to see Aidan?" Tyrone asked.

"Yeah of course" I answered. "Just well, we're all going out for a big family meal, you know, her parents and brother and then my parents and siblings so I really don't know how that's going to go"

"It will go fine" Tyrone laughed. "What could really go wrong? Her whole family loves Villa so"

"They doesn't mean they're going to automatically love me though" I said as I sat down on the bed. "Like Aidan said when I first met her, they love Jack Grealish who plays for Aston Villa not Jack Grealish who is fucking their daughter" I repeated the conversation Aidan and I had on holiday.

"The more you think about it the more you are going to fuck up, so come on let's wait outside for her" Tyrone patted me on the back and I followed him out of the hotel outside where not long after Aidan pulled up in her car and we both jumped in.

"So where is this big meal out then?" Tyrone decided to bring it up after telling me not to think about it.

"Just the local Italian, actually that was the first place Jack took me out for dinner, you know after that time he proclaimed he hated me?" She joked, although it was true.

The drive home was just like any typical long car journey. Karaoke, food breaks and Aidans awful driving. We made it home somehow in one piece so we could begin to get ready.

"Well, what do you wear for a meeting the family dinner?" Aidan asked.

"You're asking the wrong person here" I laughed as I could hear Aidan frantically rummaging through her clothes.

"Really? Another black dress" I laughed as i turned around to see her in a back dress. She had done her make ok and hair in a pony tail already whilst I was dressed in a pair of blue trousers and a dark green shirt.

"Black is my thing" she fluttered her eyelashes. "And someone is obviously feeling very colourful" she poked my sides.

"We better go before we're late" I looked down at my watch. Aidan quickly sprayed herself with some perfume before we took a short stroll to the local Italian.

We were greeted by a waiter who immediately walked us two the table where both the families were sitting already, seemingly looking like they were getting along.

"Oh Jack" my mum swiftly got up. "Why have you been hiding this beautiful you lady from us for so long" she stroked my face and then grabbed Aidan by the hands.

"Mum" I rolled my eyes. "Stop being embarrassing"

"She's fine" Aidan interrupted. "It's lovely to meet you" she gave my mum a massive hug.

"Jack" Aidans dad then stood up and held his hand out. "Nice to meet you at last" he added.

"And you Mr Simms" I accepted his handshake.

"Call me Pete" he smiled warmly. "Now sit, I'd like to talk to you about the tactics Villa should take on this season"

"Dad, this is a family meal, not an interview" Aidan rolled her eyes.

"Let me quickly take a photo of you guys" My mum interrupted and then began to take a million photos.

"Okay mum, I think that enough" I laughed, Aidan found this whole situation of my mum embarrassing me absolutely hilarious.

"Oh come on, they're cute photos" Aidan looked over my mums shoulder. My mum immediately took this as a compliment and sent them straight over to Aidan.

@aidansimms: just a little photo to show how embarrassed Jack got because his mum likes me more then him x x x

@jackgrealish: you got me here

@tyronemings: finally back together woo x

The photo Aidan posted got hundreds of thousands of likes in minutes, everyone shocked that we are actually back together confirming everything. Obviously some people were glad and some people did their usually hating. But at this moment in time I couldn't care less.

I was sat at the dinner table with my beautiful girlfriend, her family and my family and it actually felt like one big happy family.

It just felt right.