Saucey

Aidans POV

"Cheers to Aidan, the most beautiful woman in the world" Maura poured myself, Molly and my mum a glass of champagne. It was only 11am.

"Cheers to my baby girl" my mum started welling up already.

Not long after the hair and make up people arrived at my bedroom and began to do everyone's hair and make up before focusing on me - which I was not a fan of all the attention.

"What do you think Jack is doing right now?" Molly asked. 

"He's probably still sleeping" I laughed. "I don't know, I'm trying not to think about him it's making me nervous"

"I'm sure he's feeling the exact same way" Molly smiled.

The hair stylists curled the ends of my hair and placed half of it up to create some type of volume whilst the make up artist created a smoky eye effect without it being too dramatic. Luckily my fake tan had gone the most successful it has ever gone in it's life which complimented my white dress.

"Just one finishing touch" Maura sprayed me with some perfume. All the girls were in their bridesmaid dresses which are a pale green silky material.

"I'm so lucky to have such beautiful best friends" I pulled Maura and Molly into a hug before I took a photo of the two of them together.

@aidansimms - my bestfriends are better than yours x @mollymae @maurahiggins

@maurahiggins - wait until the world sees your dress

@mollymae - here's to the best day ever 🥂

Jack liked the photo but didn't comment anything. We did agree to not contact eachother until the wedding so maybe he thought that would jinx it.

"Where's my baby girl!?" My dad then stormed into the room with my brother and Tommy.

"This is the best you've scrubbed up in a while" I fixed my brothers collar.

"I could say the same about you" he replied and picked up a beer for him and my dad. It's strange, in my head he is still my annoying 13 year old brother not a nearly 20 year old man.

"What do you think eh?" My dad rubbed his black and white suit down. He's a builder so never has the need to wear a suit, so seeing him in one was strange.

"Very handsome" my mum walked over to him as they kissed. My brother and I pretended to throw up.

"That will be you and Jack in 20 years" Maura winked.

After one more drink it was time to leave to the venue. My dad helped me get into an old fashioned white Rolls Royce and then he ran around the other side. The rest of the girls obviously went ahead of me.

"I know I go on about Jack a lot but I'm so proud of you darling" my dad said. "You look absolutely beautiful as well"

"Thank you Dad, I love you too" I smiled as he planted a kiss on my cheek.