Better Jack

Aidans POV

"So what? You're just gonna drive off now and pretend we never happened?" Jacks voice became instantly more panic stricken.

"What else can I do? Be with someone who thinks all these shitty qualities about me? That's not fair" I began to get worked up. By the time Tyrone had finally walked out and reluctantly made his way over to the car where he got into the passenger seat.

"So you think it's a better idea to go to London and shag some guy you've never met who will probably not call you back in the morning?" Jack spat.

"You think I'm that type of girl huh?"

"Well considering you openly had sex on telly, I wouldn't be surprised"

"Jack, leave it out" Tyrone interrupted.

"No" he said. "I'm sick and tired of how I'm being made to look like the bully in this situation. Your the one who spoke to your ex, didn't tell me and then got all friendly with James, I have done nothing"

"You know what if you really feel that way, I won't go to London this weekend" I huffed.

"Really?" Jack and Tyrone both said at the same time.

"I'll go to Leicester and stay with Madders" I laughed. I pulled the window up and drove out of the training ground.

"Are you actually going to go to Leicester?" Tyrone finally plucked the courage up to say something.

"I can't leave Maura" I laughed. "Am I going to invite James to London? Yes"

"Oh"

"Ty, I don't think you understand how angry I am at Jack"

"But why?"

"Because I really fell for him, I made myself vulnerable to him. I told him how I felt and I really did fall for him. I can't bare to be heartbroken a second time in a year" I explained.

"How about I talk to Jack" he started to say.

"No" I huffed. "This relationship was between me and Jack, not you, me and Jack. If he wants to sort it, maturely. Then maybe I will speak to him"

"I thought you two would be so perfect" Tyrone said.

"If only you didn't get yourself into the friendzone pal" I laughed. "Everything would be much different"

I dropped Tyrone home and then made my way to London. The drive would be considered a long way, but I enjoyed long car journeys. I stuck on my Men Are Trash playlist and sung as loud as I could the whole way to London.

I arrived at the hotel that myself and Maura were staying at and checked in. I was told Maura was already in the room so I jogged up the stairs with my weekend bag before I burst into the room and gave Maura a big hug.

"Oh my! I've missed you so much!" I squealed.

"I know! Fill me in on your new boyfriend then" she laughed.

"Erm let's not go there" I laughed and explained the whole situation to her.

"No no no!" She frowned. "You can't go off with James"

"Why not" I laughed.

"Jack just seems more of a man you know" she said. "Someone who will look after you when your ill and someone who will make you safe when there is a storm outside"

"How can you tell that?" I said.

"Trust me with this one" she tapped her nose. "You two obviously like each other, a lot. That's why you are both getting so hit up about this situation which is really nothing at all"

"You think I should call him?"

"Oh no" she said. "You still have to wait for him to speak to your first. Jesus Christ, you really don't know much about relationships"

Jacks POV

I got home and threw my bag on the floor. I fell into my sofa and took a deep breath and somehow fell asleep.

I woke up gone 10pm and then groaned knowing that I'm not going to sleep tonight now. I staggered into my kitchen and made myself a bowl of pasta before returning to my sofa and finding my phone down the side of the cushions.

From: Tyrone
Bro, you should have a look at Aidans Instagram x

I panicked, not knowing whether I was going into see something good, something to make me said or something to make me angry. As slow as I possibly could, I went into Instagram and typed in her @ to take me to her page.

@aidansimms: repeat after me ladies - these boys ain't shit👏🏻 / outfit from my Missguided range girls x

@maurahiggins: tonight is going to be MESSY

@_jackfowler_: Will be finally nice to meet you😻

@wes.nelson: @_jackfowler_ wishes he was in your series on LI i think x

I read through the comments for the next ten minutes. I never really noticed before how many guys drool over her, and the fact she never mentioned any of them and the fact that she only ever drooled over me was insane. Then I realised all the things I said to her, and how untrue they really were.

"Tyrone" I called him.

"Yeah?"

"Who is this Jack Fowler?" I asked. "You watch this Love island shit"

"Erm well" he began to stutter.

"Oh for fucks sake Ty, just tell me"

"Well, he was, well still is, one of the most popular guys to come out of there. He was popular, funny, and extremely good looking" He said. "Why are you asking me this?"

"You were the one who told me to look at her Instagram"

"Yeah, about the caption bro" he half laughed.

"Oh well, this better Jack is going to be at the same nightclub as the girl I really fucking like" I said, angrily and hung up the phone and threw it across my sofa.

I tried to turn in the telly and watch something to try and distract myself. However that didn't work as soon as my phone made a pint sound I picked it straight back up and checked it.

From: Aidan x

I decided against invited James, I met this guy instead.
Sleep tight baby x

"Bitch" I murmured.