You

Aidans POV

This girly weekend was definitely needed. Not like I was stressed out or anything like that but actually being with girls instead of rowdy footballers for once was amazing.

"So what has Jack been doing this weekend?" Maura asked as we went for a champagne brunch.

"He went back to training" I said. "And then he went out the guys last night, so he probably won't be awake until like 2" I rolled my eyes.

"Well to be fair that's in like half an hours time" Maura laughed.

"Yeah you know what I'm surprised he didn't drunk call me like the usually does" I said. "Last time I had to listen to him go on for nearly 20 minutes about how much he loves me"

"Aw, you two and literally my goals" Molly said. "Not even Tommy is like that"

"Yeah" I half laughed but could now not stop thinking about Jack. He does usually call me every time he goes on a night out with the guys, or I get a call from Tyrone telling me that Jack went to call me but he fell asleep. I have heard nothing.

Whilst the girls were talking amongst themselves I pulled my phone out of my bag and did something I never thought I would do in my life. I pulled up google and typed in.

Jack Grealish

I went to the news section and sorted it so the most recent articles would come first. There was various articles and pictures of him along with the boys stumbling out the club with a group of girls, which at first I had no problem with considering the others were single.

"Jack Grealish is a Cheater?'" I spoke out loud, clicking at the link that many fans kept sending me on all my social medias. Clicking on the link, I found yourself on an unknown Twitter account owned by a girl. But it was specifically a tweet on her accountant that took my breath away.

"What?" Maura chocked on a piece of her food. Both her and Molly looked on my phone screen.

A picture of the girl, covering her body with bed sheets, with Jack, also naked, on the bed behind her.

I was shaking, reading all these sympathetic tweets being sent to you by fans. There were also a few people happy that this is spiting me. I threw my phone onto the table and covered my face. Tears were running out my eyes uncontrollably, causing rapid sniffles and my face to go scarlet. My heart was crinkling up, its love for this boy oozing and seeping out. At the same time, it was breaking, the entirety of me, physically and mentally, was feeling numb. All my sniffling was eventually transformed into shock. That's when my phone began to ring. Grabbing it from the table, you saw that it was Jack, with his contact name full of heart emojis. I scoffed and picked up.

"Leave me alone, Jack," I said immediately. sitting up to talk properly. Maura and Molly both rubbing each arm for support.

"No, Aidan, please, you have to listen to me!" Jack blurted out quickly. I couldn't help but cry even more because I loved his voice and his tone so much. Fuck, I really couldn't handle the pain right now. Especially when I love everything about him, even during this bad time. "That girl means nothing to me! We were all drunk and Madders invited these girls into our booth and... it was just a complete blur"

"You promised me you would never cheat on me Jack, after what happened with Nathan as well..." I began to say. Maura made me stop talking.

"Don't show you're hurt" she whispered.

"You cheated Jack, I cant mug myself off again like"

"No!" Jack said sharply. "I just... I know I fucked up and that's hard to recover from Aidan, I don't love her at all. I love you and only you, it will always be you" more tears began to roll down my cheek and I still couldn't stop shaking. I knew Jack could hear me through the phone but he didn't say anything.

"I can't go this right now" I forced out through the tears and my now croaky voice which with my brummy accent was barely audible. I just needed time with the girls to cry and not think about him. I could hear him start to say something but Molly pulled the phone out of my hand hung up.

"Come on, let's run you a nice bath and get you a drink" Maura played with my hair. We walked up the the room the three of us were sharing and they immediately started to rub a bath full of bubbles and oils which floated through the room.

"for someone that's been through hell, you still look banging" Maura laughed as I got in the bath, the two of them sat in the bathroom with their drinks too. "This would be a great photo to show Jack what you're really about"

@aidansimms: treat me like a joke & i'll leave your like it's funny😘

Jacks POV

I was in too much heartbreak to actually feel hungover this morning. I knew Aidan would see the headlines, it was all over every social media and newspaper this morning.

"I'm sure she will forgive you bro, you guys were literally in love" Tyrone said.

"Hmmm" was the only reply I could make.

"It was just a stupid mistake, she will see past it" madders said.

"This is your fucking fault" I lashed out at James.

"What?" He laughed out of shock. Tyrone and Ben remained silent.

"You were the one who invited them girls to our booth, you were the one who bought all the drinks"

"I wasn't the one however who took her home and fucked her" he argued back.

"You knew what you were doing. You've always fancied Aidan"

"You've gone insane" James laughed. "If I fancied her I'd be with her right now comforting her because she's just had her heartbroken for the second time in a year, not with you who fucked this all up ok?"

"Well, at least she hasn't actually broken up with you?" Ben spoke up.

"I guess you haven't seen her Instagram then?" Madders said. I was still pissed off with him so I snatched the phone out of his hand and looked.

I didn't have anymore words to explain how I feel. I just sat there staring at the wall in my house. Everyone goes on about how amazing w footballers life is, getting paid all this money to kick a ball about. I mean my life is pretty much sorted, I have property, I have cars and a good career. I would change that all right now just to have Aidan here with me, doing her stupid TikTok dances and forcing me to do it or to her her walk in through that door from a meeting with her infamous smile on her face, laughing about how she saw two pigeons apparently have sex.

I guess I'm never going to see that again.