Guess whos back?

Jacks POV

To say Villas season has not been great is probably an understatement. I think most people had a big expectation for us and the fact that Sheffield United have done extremely well didn't help.

I kept a low profile for the rest of the season. I went off social media for a while, the rumours of me going to United had really ramped up and even I didn't know what was true and what wasn't.

There is one game left of the season and we have to win it to keep villa up, which is my main priority right now. I had been training harder then before and trying to keep my head straight.

"So you know Aidan was meant to come back like a few months back" Tyrone said as we were walking home from training.

"Yeah" I said. Aidan came back for a few weeks at Christmas and saw Tyrone and her family but at all costs avoided me, which I can't blame her for. I don't want to admit to Tyrone but I think about her everyday. I can't help it. I haven't felt the same since she left, I had never been so happy before and I don't think I will feel happy like that again.

"She's coming back tonight" Tyrone said.

"Tonight?" I said shocked.

"She didn't want me to tell you"

"Why?"

"Incase you tried to contact her"

"How would I?" I laughed. "She has me blocked in everything"

"I know but like, at the party afterwards and stuff" he said, obviously feeling very awkward. "She thinks it's best if yous just keep your distance"

"Oh right" I said. That hurt, obviously. If I was in the same room as her how could she not expect me to want to speak to her. She is the most beautiful woman in the world and she wants me to ignore her. She was meant to come back a few months ago but according to Tyrone, her and Maura were having such a good time as two single ladies that she decided to stay longer. "Is she coming to the match?"

"Yeah I think so" he said. "But if you rather she didn't I can make something up"

"No, don't be stupid" I half laughed, not sure if her coming to the match would be a good thing for me.

"Anyway bro, I'll see you tomorrow yeah?"

"Love ya" I smiled and gave him a hug before walking back to my place.

I didn't sleep the whole night for many reasons. One of course being knowing I was going to see Aidan, and the other knowing we had the win this match and all other results had to go our way as well.

I drove to the stadium in the morning and did my usual routine, not speaking to anyone really because I was so nervous. I got ready and began to walk into the tunnel.

"Well, good luck you" I heard a female voice say.

"Thanks chicken" I then heard tyrones voice say, obviously talking to Aidan. "I'll see you after the match yeah?"

"Yeah sure thing" she said. "How's Jack feeling?" She asked him. I stayed behind the corner so she couldn't see me.

"Nervous of course" he said. "And not just for the match you know"

"I'm scared to see him" I heard her say. "What if all those feelings come back?"

"They never went away, we both know that"

"Well, you know what I meant" she said. "Has he said anything about me"

"He asks how you are everyday" he huffed. "You both love eachother still, I don't get why you can be together"