Celebrate

Aidans POV

Although this holiday was to relax Jack or whatever I am so happy that he has booked this meal out, I am seriously running out of idea for food.

It was our last night here so I rummaged through the various different outfits. I soon found an orange satin dress with had two spilts up each side which showed off my tan perfectly. I paired it with a pair of sliver heels which strapped around my ankles and a bit op my legs.

I sat infront of the mirror and out my hair into a pony tail but left two pieces down at the front of my far before doing my makeup with a subtle brown eyeshadow and nude lipgloss to match. I was extremely proud of my look so somehow I managed to set up my phone in timer cam and took a few photos of myself.

@aidansimms: can't believe it's my last night here🥺 never want to leave😭

@mollymaehague: you have to come back to see me!!!😚

@tyronemings; you have to come back to cook for me actually x

@aidansimms: @mollymayhague @tyronemings didn't realise how much I was needed😭

@jackgrealish: and I need you to come out of the bedroom before we are late for dinner🙄

I laughed to myself at Jacks comment and the sprayed myself with some perfume before picking up my bag and making my way to the front door of the Villa.

"Wow" jack smirked as I walked over to him, he was sat on a barstool by the kitchen island. "Maybe we should stay in tonight" he looked me up and down and ran his hand up and down my waist.

"I think I want to see what Mr Grealish has got booked" I giggled and placed one of his stray hairs back. "Then after maybe we can celebrate" I winked.

He finished his beer and took my hand in his and we took a short stroll in the evening heat to a beautiful restaurant. Inside it was all wooden themed with lots of different green plants around. It was dimly lit but had a candle on each table which made sure you could see eachother.

"Wow, it's gorgeous here" I said to Jack as we got seated.

"Well a gorgeous restaurant for a gorgeous lady" he winked.

The waiter came over and took our orders pretty quickly as in these swanky restaurants there is never much to choose from.

"Thank you so much for this holiday" Jack said as the waiter had finished pouring our drinks.

"Oh come on. It was nothing" I smiled.

"No seriously, I guess I just appreciate the thought behind it more" he said.

"Well, I could tell you were down so what better way to cheer you up then going to a beautiful island with your favourite girl" I joked.

"You really are one in a million Aidan" he smiled, his eyes crinkling in the corners.

"Oh shhh" I said, feeling myself begin to blush.

"This holiday has really made me realise something though" he turned all serious, which made my anxiety levels rise rapidly.

"Oh okay" I coughed.

"Well this holiday has made me realise how big of a part you are in my life. I didn't realise how lost I would be if I didn't have you waking me up at 2am because you want me to drive you to McDonald's or how lost I would be if I wasn't forced to watch these reality shows after every training session. And well what I'm trying to say is that I feel like you are a dream come true Aidan Simms" he spoke, not breaking eye contact.

"And I love you" he smiled.

"Wow" I took a deep breath and tried to stop myself from crying.

"I love you too Jack Grealish"

Jacks POV

"So, did you say it?" Tyrone asked me. It was our first day back training In Birmingham since the break.

"Yeah course" I half laughed.

"And?" Ty nudged me "did she say it back?"

"Yeah course" I repeated. "Have you not spoken to her?" I asked.

"Well yeah but I haven't bought it up because otherwise it would look like I knew you get me"

"Oh" I said, confused. Sometimes Tyrone knows more about girls then he does football.

"Anyway, James and Ben told me they miss you so they are coming to see you, the you know we can hit he club" he got all exited. "You have no excuses considering Aidans away at the moment" he added as he could see my reluctance. Aidan was away at a spa weekend with Molly and Maura.

"Fine then" I rolled my eyes.

"See you later loser" he said and then jogged off.

I got home after training and had a shower. I found my phone and FaceTimed Aidan.

"How are you babe?" I asked.

"Amazing" she smiled. "I haven't felt this relaxed in a while and it's so nice being with the girls" she laughed.

"Oh come on you are basically with a girl all the time with Tyrone" I laughed.

"Yeah that's true actually" she laughed.

"Talking about Ty" I began. "Me and the guys are going out tonight"

"Oh that will be nice, to have me not tagging along for once" she smiled.

"I'd rather have you tag along trust me"

"Noooo" she said. "It will be nice, trust me"

"Whatever"

"Anyway, i better go get ready for drinks so I'll speak to you in the morning"

"Okay, I love you" I said and waved to the camera.

"I love you too" she smiled. "And enjoy your night okay! Or I'll get angry"

"Ohhh I'm so scared" I joked.

"Asshole" she poked her tongue out and hung up.

I did my usual hair routine and changed into a white polo shirt and blue jeans. I chucked on a pair of trainers a called up an uber to take me to the club.

The local club in Birmingham is nothing special really but it's something to do on a Friday night. As soon as I walked in I was guided to the table where the boys were already.

"We've missed you brother!" James gave me a hug, followed by Ben. "I heard your holiday was amazing" he winked.

"You could say that" I half laughed.

"Well, let's celebrate to that then!" Madders cheered and handed me a shot of some sort.

I could tell already that tonight was going to get messy.