L Bomb

Aidans POV

It was international break and I knew Jack was disappointed at the fact that he didn't get an england call up, and practically all his friends did.

"Babe" I said to Jack, who had been in the same position on the sofa since international's started. "I've got a surprise for you"

"Mmhhh" he made a kind of mumble noise as he was fiddling his phone. I handed him a white envelope to which he gave me a funny look but slowly opened it.

"What is this?" He looked confused.

"I thought to take your mind off things that we could go away for the reminder of the break" I sat down next to him and began to run my fingers through his hair. "So we're going to Bali!" I clapped.

"You didn't have to do this babe" was his first reply.

"But you haven't been you since the call ups" I said. "This will get your mind off everything"

"Well, when are we leaving?"

"This evening, so you better get packing loser" I stuck my tongue out. "I'm just going to see my parents and then I'll pick you up at 4" I gave him a quick kiss and then left him on his sofa.

Jack only lived a 20 minute drive from my parents so I soon arrived at their place. I unlocked the door and the usual smell of my mums cooking hit me in the face.

"Oh hello troll face" my brother welcomed me into the house.

"Oh how ive missed your smelly breath" I ruffled his hair.

"Hello darling" my mum came running in from the kitchen slowly followed by my dad.

"Hey guys" I sat down on the sofa.

"Where's Jack?" Was the first thing my dad said to me.

"Oh yeah, I'm doing great, thanks dad" I rolled my eyes. "He's at home"

"Oh" he seemed disappointed "when are we going to meet him?"

"Well, that's what I came to say. We're going to Bali for a week or so. He's been feeling really rubbish because he didn't get a call up for England"

"Yeah, that's because Madders is better" my brother said, ultimately causing my dad and him to have a 15 minute argument about who was better.

"Well after your romantic getaway can we meet him?" My dad asked.

"If it will get you guys to shut up I guess so" I laughed. "Well I just thought that I would say hi and bye before I go"

"Now have you got all your liquids in a clear bag?"

"Mum, I have travelled before" I rolled my eyes.

"And you know where your passport is?"

"Mum, I'm 22 and live alone, I know"

"Okay, and you be safe out there okay?" She stroked my hair.

"Please stop, before I throw up" my brother interrupted. "She's going in holiday not to die for fucks sake"

"Err language Jordan!" My mum hit him over the head which made me laugh. "Now you have fun and call me when you land"

"Will do" I smiled. "I love you all" I said as I made my way to the door.

Jacks POV

Surprisingly Aidan was right, a holiday was really what i needed right now. Once we arrived in Bali I felt automatically relaxed. Aidan found a beautiful villa that opened out onto the beach where we spent most days lounging around in the sun and drinking various different cocktails.