Friendzone

Aidans POV

My break up with Nathan has been everywhere. Twitter, Instagram and every gossip magazine out there. I deleted all pictures of him, his number and tried to erase him onto of my thoughts, but the fact that I shared this experience with Nathan and it was still very much relevant in the British media it was hard.

"Hey Tyrone" I picked up the phone. Since leaving the island in a way I felt lonelier than ever. Maura lives in Ireland still and Molly is settled with Tommy. Tyrone has become my new best friend.

"What you doing today then chicken?" He asked. His new nickname for me chicken would come out in nearly every other sentence.

"I'm moving into my new house" I squealed with excitement. I've always loved my little apartment but now I can afford a bigger place, why not. I had been so busy working in different opportunities, tv shows, fashion brands, modelling. You name it, I've probably done it in this last month.

"You know what this calls for?" He replied.

"What?"

"House warming party!" He sounded mores excited than me.

"Well I cant just have a house party"

"Not today you idiot, who goes to a house party on a Tuesday" he laughed. "Put invites out for Saturday"

"I don't know"

"Come on chicken, it will be a great way to rub it in Nathan's face that you are doing well" he peer pressured me like in high school.

"Fine" I huffed and rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me.

"Great, I'll tell the England guys as well" he said. Before I could protest again he hung up the phone.

My new place was definitely bigger than it needed to be for a single woman, but I was thinking about the future. If I ever get one. Where I have a husband a mini me's running around and dogs. Lots of dogs. I kept with a theme of neutral colours, lots of wood and beige. As he was currently just me, there wouldn't be a lot of cleaning involved.

"Hey girls" I picked up the FaceTime call from Maura and Molly

"How have you been?" Molly asked. Don't get me wrong, I was heartbroken about what happened with Nathan, I really did think he was the one. For the first week I would cry everyday at the thought that I just wasn't good enough, the next week I felt sick the whole time, thinking about how someone could just go behind my back back like that, someone who I thought loved me. The third week after I felt angry, angry at the fact that someone could just use me like that. Now the fourth week is here, I'm completely over it.

"Yeah, surprisingly good" I smiled. "I'm having a house warming party on Saturday so you guys should all come over"

"For sure" Maura clapped.