15 more minutes

Jacks POV

"Have you heard from Aidan tonight?" I asked Tyrone. After a few hours of us being apart she would always drop me a text asking if I was ok, if I replied with the words not bad, she would know to fake a call and make an excuse for me to come home.

"No I haven't actually" he said, looking down at his phone. "I'm sure she's just fallen asleep or something"

"I don't know bro, something just seems odd"

"Why don't we just go and a check on her quickly and then come back?" He patted me on the back, obviously seeing how worried I was. "She's only like a 10 minute walk down the road"

"Yeah, thanks ty" I smiled. We both grabbed a jacket and began to walk down the road "you know what you just have that gut feeling that something ain't right"

"You don't have to explain it to me bro" he smiled , understanding how after everything Aidan and I have been through, that I'm very over protective of her.

"Who's car is that?" Tyrone pointed to a black Mercedes which also had blacked out windows.

"Never seen it in my life" I inspected the car more closely. "Is it just me or does the number plate look like the name Nathan?"

"You know what, it does" Tyrone stared at the plate. We both then stared at eachother and ran to the house.

I wasn't sure what to expect. Although I knew Aidan wouldn't cheat on me, especially after everything that's happened, it's not like it's some random bloke it there. It's the guy she loved before me.

"Fuck sake" I fumbled on me keys trying to find the right one.

"Oh give it to me" Tyrone snatched them out my hand and found the right one straight away.

"Aidan?!" Tyrone shouted and ran straight into the house.

I panicked at what I saw, Aidan being held up against the wall with Nathan's hand round her throat. A picture of her and I was smashed on the floor and a few splatters of blood were dribbled on the floor.

"You scumbag, get off her" Tyrone pulled Nathan off Aidan. She coughed a splattered a little before composing herself.

"Consider yourself lucky that I'm not beating the shit out of you right now" I spat as he tried to walk out of the house. "If Aidan and I weren't getting married next week you'd be dead meat"

"Like you'd hurt me, you're too pretty to fight" he teased.

"You asshole!" Aidan shouted out of nowhere, ran over to Nathan and threw a punch straight to his nose. "Now like i said, leave me , my family and my friends alone" she added. Tyrone and myself just looked at eachother and didn't say a word. Neither did Nathan, he finally pulled his head up which was pouring with blood. He just shook his head and proceeded to leave the house.

"Are you okay?" I pulled her into a big hug.

"Of course I am, did you see what I just did!?" She jumped up and down whilst clapping.

"How can such a small girl be so powerful?" Tyrone laughed.

"I told you - she is weirdly strong" I laughed.

"Maybe we should hit the hay" I suggested as I saw Aidan do a big yawn.

"I'll see you chickens tomorrow" Tyrone gave us a both a hug before he left.

"Are you ok sweet?" I asked Aidan as I got into bed.

"I'm fine, I promise" she smiled.

"I'll always be here to protect you"

"I don't need protecting, did you not see that punch?"

Aidans POV

"Tomorrow is the day!" I waltzed into the kitchen where Jack was drinking a coffee.

"Can you believe it" he snakes his arms around my waist.

"Now can you please remember to check that all the doors are locked when you leave tomorrow - and before you go to bed" she said. She wanted to do the whole thing where the bride and groom don't sleep together the night before the wedding or see eachother before the wedding.

"Aidan , I have lived alone before" He raised an eyebrow.

"I know I just don't want anything to go wrong" she said pacing up and down.

"It will be perfect, you've worked hard organising it all so I'm sure that it can't be anything less then amazing"

"Okay, now try not to let Tyrone convince you to drink to much" I picked up my bag. Maura came round earlier in the week to pick everything up and take it to the hotel i was staying in.

"And the same goes to you with Maura" He winked. "Now come here you" He pulled me into a bear hug.

"You'll see me tomorrow" i laughed.

"Just 15 more minutes" he smirked - I knew what was going through his mind.

"Is 15 all you can last?" I teased back.

"Don't be such a fucking tease" he grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to the sofa. He pulled his grey sweats off and his underwear. "Now sit"

I was only wearing a tight little black skirt so I pulled that up and my red lace panties down. Jack let out a groan as he entered me and soon found a good rhythm.

"Mauras waiting outside me for me" it took every last inch of will power to not take this to the bedroom.

"But, you - ugh, feel so fucking good right now" he groaned out in pleasure still slowly thrusting into me. I grasped onto the coffee table as moan after moan escaped my mouth - encouraging Jack to go faster.

"Ah Maura can wait!" I yelled as his pace grew faster. Jack then repositioned me to face him, he always liked to see my face scrunch up as he pleasured me. I started bouncing up and down as his pace slowed down, rocking my hips against his. His grip tightened around my waist as he began lifting me up and down at a greater force.

"Look at me darling" his voice was low.

"I'm close" was all the words I could mutter. Jack bit his lip and his eyes and head rolled back, the sight being enough to drive me to the brink of insanity. Soon our panting was the only noise left in the room.

"See you tomorrow mr lover boy"