Don't Care

Jack's POV

"I don't know how you guys can actually watch this shit" I laughed at Tyrone and John who were in the physio room watching Love Island on the telly.

"With a barnet like yours I'm surprised you aren't on here pal" John laughed in response but didn't take his eyes of the screen.

"How fit us Aidan huh?" Tyrone interrupted. His eyes fixated on this girl with black hair. She was wearing a black swimsuit with it all cut out around her flat tanned stomach.

"You know she is never going to know who you are?" I laughed

"Mate, she is from Birmingham you know" John said. "Her whole family are Villa supporters"

"Well hasn't she found a fella on this shit show"

"Like they last anyway" he laughed and rolled his eyes. "They will be broken up in a few months"

"If we loose these play-off because of you two girls watching Love Island constantly I will not be happy"

"It's the final tomorrow night and a few of the guys are coming over to watch it if you wanna come and then we can all travel to Wembley in the morning together" Tyrone explained. "You see Aidan and Nathan are the favourites to win you see but that's only because everyone loves Aidan"

"You know I don't care"

"Aidan at the beginning was with a guy called Dan you see but then he went to Casa Amor and decided to recouple with an out her girl called Ella" John carried on explaining this girls story who I could not care about if I tried.

"You know I still don't care"

"So I'll see you tomorrow then yeah?" Tyrone laughed after he finished stretching, he grabbed his bags and went out to leave. "And remember this name Aidan"

After training the next day I drove back to my place and made myself some dinner whilst I was scrolling through Twitter.

@user27472: if Aidan and Nathan don't win tonight I am moving country

@user74728: the whole nation if Aidan and Nathan don't win tonight.

@user183742: even though Molly and Tommy are cute, Aidan and Nathan are just goals.

"Hey Tyrone" I called him. "What time is this final?

"9pm"

"I'll be there" I stayed and hung up the phone.

Aidans POV

Being one of the originals in the final was somewhat  more meaningful then even winning. The fact that I had survived numerous public votes and recouplings and six weeks later I was still here was unbelievable.

"Morning baby" my now boyfriend Nathan smiled to me as the lights in the bedroom were turned on. He had a deep morning voice which complimented his Essex accent perfectly.