his throne

TW ~ Child Abuse, Blood, Mentions of Harm

Mystery Person's POV:

The teen in the red beanie went on a small walk. He was supposed to get some flowers for his father, but he ended up wandering far, far into the woods. Of course, he knew his way back home, it was one of his strengths. He was incredibly skilled at knowing his directions, and his location at any point in time.

He loved the forest, the sounds of nature, the bird's songs, the boy in the beanie always took a liking to music. He had a guitar, and composing music was one of his most favorite past times. As he traveled deeper into the woods, he noticed it was getting dark. How long had he been traveling?

He remembered leaving at 10 in the morning, and when he looked at his watch, to his shock, he realized he'd been walking for 6 hours, it was already 4 pm. Now, along with his direction powers, one of the demon's other powers was the power of teleportation. He never had to worry about where he went, since he could always teleport away. 

Looking at his watch once more, he sighed, then decided it would be best if he teleported back home. But that was before something caught his eye.

A baby demon.

He slowly inched towards what he thought was a sleeping child, but as he came closer, he noticed that the demon was severely bleeding out. The blood was still wet, this was recent. He rushed to check the child's pulse. It was faint.

But it was there.

Without thinking, he picked up the small child carefully, making sure he wouldn't injure the already dying kid. He noticed the shard in his mask, the dagger lying on the ground, the small ripped photo.

He stuffed all the small trinkets in his pocket and started to activate his powers. Then he remembered the flower he had to bring his father.

His eyes widened when he saw the exact same flower he needed lying on the floor, a blue Phacelia Campanularia, next to where the child slept. Grabbing the flower, he teleported to his small hut, with the child in his arms.

Dream's POV:

It's been two weeks, and Dream knew exactly what he was going to do. Ever since the incident, he avoided Sapnap, and George avoided him, letting George and Sapnap get closer to the point where Sapnap stopped bothering Dream. 

He was done here. Dream didn't need anything more from Earth. 

It was stupid. 

It was pointless. 

Earth was worse than Hell.

He visited Tommy's grave. When he first visited it, just three days before, he noticed his body was gone. It hurt him, to his core. He had just gathered up enough courage to visit his little brother and best friend, and the boy was gone. 

But the part that broke Dream, was when he saw the photo of him and Tommy, the photo he specifically gave Tommy, lying on the ground. Tommy's side was gone. 

Tommy was gone.

And in the process, he lost his two other best friends too.

He lost everything, all to his stupid promises. 

All because he couldn't keep promises.