standing up

TW - phobias, panic attack, self deprication - hang on there readers it gets better

"Tommy, what's your fucking problem?" Tubbo screamed at him. His knuckles were bleeding, as he stared in awe at his fist. 

He did that.

He stood up for himself.

"They broke my flower crown Tubbo," Tommy said, knowing Tubbo would side with him.

Thinking Tubbo would side with him.

Hoping Tubbo would side with him.

Wanting Tubbo to side with him.

"What, so you punched kid because they broke your stupid flower crown? That kid was my best friend?!"

"But that flower crown, I got it from someo-"

"Got it from WHO Tommy? All you do is sit in our room! Talking to yourself, don't be stupid Tommy, I watched you make that... like a psychopath. And you had the nerve to come up with some utter bullshit? Then punch my best friend?"

"I thought we were best friends, Tubbo?" Tommy said quietly. All the confidence he gained, just vanished.

"With you? Sure," Tubbo said with a sneer, his friends quietly laughing in the background. 

Tommy looked at the necklace around Tubbo's neck, the one that matched with his own.

He removed his own from his neck.

Wishing Tubbo had sided with him.

"Fine then. Go give this to your best friend. It's an apology from me to him" Tommy said, his voice breaking. 

So he was going to cry?

He was pathetic.

Tommy looked at the kids that gathered around them. He stared at the upset Tubbo that stood in front of him, before turning and running.

"Wait Tommy!" he heard Tubbo yell behind him.

He knew exactly where he was going to go.

Mrs. Puffy's classroom.

He heard laughter behind him.

What did you expect Tommy?

For him to side with you?

You punched a kid.

All for your stupid flowers.

He found himself outside Mrs. Puffy's classroom. When she saw Tommy with a bleeding fist and tear-stained face, she immediately let him into the class. She could never be mad at Tommy because she knew about his past, his memory issues, how he was raised, how he was a demon.

 Because she was a demon too.

"Hey Toms what happened?" she asked, pulling up a bean bag from her classroom closet.

She taught kindergarten, but when she learned about Tommy, she immediately set it up so that he would come to her classroom to learn.

Tommy'd help her around the classroom, and during breaks and lunch, he'd stay back in class and learn. Not like he'd actually enjoy going outside in the first place.

The one day he got brave enough to step outside the comfort of his classroom.

Tommy sat on the beanbag as she treated his wound. She was relieved he hadn't revealed he was a demon, as he did when he was mad.