adventure time

Look at this art.

Worship this art.

Acknowledge the talent and skill.

Thank @lame_reck 

Appreciate @lame_reck

And continue reading.

No but actually isn't it so cool? 

TW ~ Panic Attack, Voices, Uh oh.

A couple days after Tommy was out of the hospital, he couldn't wait to explore the castle. But he wanted to do it alone. Adventure, right?

Dream reluctantly allowed it, just asking him to be back to the throne room by 14:30. Tommy was easily able to figure out the meaning, seeing he was getting better at addition and subtraction.

Walking through the long passageways was a surreal experience. He had always seen the castle from the outside, but never had he imagined it was so intricate and colorful on the inside. It was a huge contrast from the red and orange of Hell, the castle walls made of Blackstone, with banners of every color, tons of chests, and passageways. It wasn't a castle, it was more of a fortress.

On each end of the fortress, there were two, per se, fireball launchers, or maybe cannonball launchers. There were guards equipped with bows and attack potions everywhere. Every time Tommy walked past one of them, they'd stare at him, bows equipped, before looking at his crown, and lowering the bows with a nod.

It scared Tommy each time, but he eventually, as he walked, got used to it.

He continued walking until he reached what looked to be a guard tavern. He peered inside and saw four guards sitting, two with their armor on, and two without, a couple more getting ready to go out, one getting out of bed.

But what caught his eye were two boys. One wore a purple hoodie, with blonde hair, and a dark purple pair of demon horns. The other one had these cool glasses and brown hair. His horns were black. 

Tommy stood outside the door, peering in. He angled his head to the side, so he could get a proper view, without having to move, when his crown toppled off.

It hit the floor with a clang, and all the guards snapped their heads towards Tommy. The two boys stared at him in confusion, each pulling out a sword. The other guards, the armored ones, and the non-armored ones, both also took out their bows and aimed them towards the boy.

Tommy's breath hitched, as they got closer.

Not many people knew about his stay here yet, and it was obvious none of these guards knew. One had a bow to Tommy's head. 

He wanted to shout, but he couldn't get a word out. In fact, he couldn't breathe.

Oh.

A panic attack.

He grabbed onto his neck, slowly backing up from the guards. He kept walking backward till he hit the wall, as he tried to even out his breath. Tmy sunk to the floor, and his vision started to blur.

The guards lowered their bows in concern, as Tommy tapped the floor, just as he did last time he had one. He tried to hear the tapping, but he couldn't focus on it, because the guards were making such a commotion. Eventually, he realized he couldn't get a single breath in.

"Dream" Tommy chocked out, his chest heaving. He tipped his head back, inhaling faster and faster. The walls started to close, and the guards slowly disappeared. In fact, everything disappeared, he realized he was blacking out.