terrible person

Double update for you lovelies because 10k <3

TW ~ Merinthophobia, Blood, Voices, Lies

Tommy's POV:

When Tommy slowly opened his eyes, he realized he was still in the hospital room, but there were tubes and wires hooked up to him. He let out a scream, and he felt his vision blacking out. 

They lied to you.

"Tommy!" he heard a voice shout, but Tommy was panicking He tried to get the wires off, moving abruptly. The IV was pulled out of his right hand violently, and the sight of blood make Tommy's stomach turn.

He felt something be placed over his mouth, his eyes slowly closing again, as two fading figures stood over him worriedly.

***

Tommy woke up for the second time, only a couple of hours after he had last time. His arm, where the IV was, was wrapped tightly in bandages, and he shortly realized there was something covering his mouth.

Quackity, he was able to recognize, walked up to him.

"Hey bud, you're awake," he said softly, grabbing Tommy's palm. Tommy wanted to pull his hand away, but he didn't have the energy to.

"You lied to me," Tommy said bitterly, although the words were slightly muffled by what Tommy identified as a breath stabilizer.

"I didn't lie to you Tommy, I know how much you hate needles, so I asked him to put you under anesthesia. We didn't expect you to wake up so quickly" he said quietly, stroking Tommy's hair.

"Why did you let them do this to me?"Tommy asked Quackity with tears in his eyes. 

He hated doctors.

He hated needles.

He hated blood.

In his head, he classified blood as a discipline, needles as a punishment. He didn't do anything wrong, so why did Quackity do this to him?

"Thomas, they had to. You were barely surviving, your weight was that of a five-year-old, but Tommy, you're fourteen. Your arms, Tommy, there were cuts there that were too deep, that could and would have completely bled you out. I needed to do this bud," Quackity begged, and Tommy bit the inside of his cheek, looking away.

"Tommy, you can be mad at me, but I don't regret this, because if it's helping you get better, I'd do it again, okay?" Quackity said, with a steady voice.

The atmosphere was stiff, the only sounds being the machines echoing in the room. Tommy let the sounds engulf his ears, the slow beeping of the monitor sending chills down his spine.

He was mad. Mad at his supposed friend for putting him in their position.

But at the back of his mind, he knew he was the one that put him here.

He stared at the ceiling, as to not look at any of the machines. He could feel his blood being drawn, his breath being controlled by a machine, he could feel the IV. Every second, there was a beep, and the sound irked Tommy.

He wanted it to stop. 

He couldn't move though, he clenched his left hand into a fist, his breath increasing rapidly. His chest tightened, and the sudden action threw him off, losing his breath. He started to cough, and he could feel the oxygen mask being removed from his face.

"Tommy, you need to calm down," Quackity whispered, but Tommy shook his head, still coughing, tears pricking the corners of his eyes.

"H-hurtS" he coughed, and he reached to grab his throat, but he remembered he couldn't move his hands. However, when he looked down, he realized it wasn't because he was energy drained.

It was because he was strapped down onto the bed.

Tommy froze, he stopped breathing and moving. He felt weak and contained.

QUackity immediately unlocked the straps, and Tommy could only clench his teeth, the tears pouring out faster.

"You... I'm not a... you" Tommy stuttered, trying to control his anger.

"Tommy, the doctor's knew you wouldn't want to be strapped down, it hurt me to have them do it, you have to understand, Tommy, when you woke up and pulled the IV out of your hand, you could have seriously injured yourself, more than you already are. They had to," Quackity begged, but Tommy could only cry. 

He knew exactly why Quackity had him be strapped down, and on the inside, he was happy they had done so, but the situation was so strange to him, that he was confused.

So he lashed out.

"Do not touch me you MONSTER! You let them chain me down! You are a terrible person!" he screamed at Quackity, staying still. 

But as Tommy registered what he'd just said, and noticed the hurt on Quackity's face, he regretted it.

"N-no wait Big Q I-" he frantically added, but Quackity just shushed him, running his hands through the child's hair.

"Take a couple of deep breaths buddy," he hushed, giving Tommy his hand. Tommy immediately hugged the hand as if his life depended on it. As Tommy's breathing slowed down, so did his heart, the monitor no longer beeping rapidly.

The room quieted down, and the two sat in silence, until Tommy spoke up.

"I'm sorry," he said with a frown, looking up at the jester. He gave Tommy a soft smile. 

"Tommy, I know how scary this situation is for you, but It's for you're own good. I'm here, like I promised, and I won't leave, okay?"

"Mhm," Tommy mumbled, hugging Quackity's arm tighter. Even after Quackity knew the boy was asleep he chose not to move.

Quackity let Tommy's words slide away from his mind, knowing he hadn't meant it.

He was willing to give Tommy as much time as he needed.

Also, according to Wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of people who read my book vote on the story. So if u end up enjoying this story, consider voting, it's free and u can always unvote later enjoy the story #VotePrime

Love you all :)