fire

TW ~ Panic Attack, Strong Language, Fighting, Blood, Deprecating Thoughts, Bombs, Fire.

Tommy's POV:

Dream turned to George with a look of hurt, but also panic.

"You told me he wouldn't be here today" he growled, before immediately springing off the sofa and pulling Tommy from George. He pulled his mask over his face, so Tommy could no longer see how Dream was feeling.

Tommy clung to Dream, hiding his face in Dream's shirt.

"Who the hell is this Dream?" Sapnap asked in confusion. Tommy could feel his gaze, so he hugged Dream tighter. 

"Well, I think we're going to be on our way," Dream said curtly, and Tommy was grateful he wasn't staying.

"What? I don't even get a hi? What the hell?" Sapnap said, hurt. George looked at Dream with a look of pain.

"Dream, I didn't know, I didn't think- and I-"

"Dream who the hell is the kid?" Sapnap asked, reaching for Tommy. Dream snapped his head to Sapnap, his voice reduced to a whisper.

"Sapnap I will literally kill you and skip your stupid ass funeral if you utter another word because the fact I haven't yet is currently relying on a thin fucking string."

"What the hell has gotten into you, first you didn't visit us for three whole months, now you want to kill me? What is that, your child?" Sapnap asked, before squinting at Tommy. "Nah, he isn't good enough to be your child."

PLSSS WHAT A LIAR

Don't listen to him Tommy

Dream's fists tightened, but when he felt the heavy breathing of his little brother who sat on his chest, his eyes widened, and he hugged Tommy tighter.

"Bye guys" Dream said, hurrying to leave the house. Tommy focused entirely on his breath, and nothing else. 

Well, until his attention got diverted a good second later.

"Dream what's your problem?" Sapnap asked, grabbing Dream's wrist. Dream pulled out of his grasp, and Sapnap stared at the child with a look of hatred.

"Who even are you, what are you, a prince? What's with the crown? You look like a fucking peasant," Spanap sneered, laughing at his own joke.

He's just jealous of you Tommy.

Lol. True.

Tommy looked down at himself.

Maybe he was wrong, maybe he didn't look like a prince, maybe he wasn't fit for this. 

"Whatever you're thinking right now," Dream whispered softly, trying his hardest to hide his anger. "Whatever it is, it's not true." 

"Come on, don't lie to the boy Dream, he looks like a stick, look at his arms Dream, this fucking... twig, is a prince?" Sapnap laughed. 

But all of a sudden, there was a loud crack. 

Tommy's head snapped towards him, only to see George standing there, looking down at Sapnap. Sapnap held his jaw, as George had nothing but anger plastered on his face. George had his fist raised, and Tommy slowly realized.

George had punched Sapnap.

"Don't do this again, don't start this again Sapnap," George seethed, and Sapnap looked at him with confusion.