tiring

Tubbo's POV:

Niki used to visit them every single day, but she hadn't come and visit them in a week now. It was Tubbo's birthday in two days, and he was worried she would miss it.

As he played outside Fundy's bakery with the bees, he peered inside the house. Fundy looked exhausted, and Tubbo knew exactly why. The force field Fundy had to keep up to block the angels' aura was so powerful, especially since Tubbo was merely a child. It took all of Fundy's power to hide their auras, that he started losing his ability to do common daily functions.

It started off simple, Fundy talking slowly or taking more naps, but now he could barely run his bakery, and some days even get out of bed.

His mind wandered to a conversation between Eret and Fundy he overheard the other day.

"You know Eret, I'm getting tired."

"Ah yes Fundy, I appreciate all the efforts you are going through to help save Tubbo and my own life"

"Your aura isn't as much of a problem as Tubbo's, It really is draining all my energy."

"Anything at all I could help with?"

"No no, Eret i can handle it. It's just getting a bit overwhelming."

"He's just a kid you know Fundy, he can't help it" Eret said wishfully.

"Of course, I know. I just wish I was stronger, so I could help protect you both better. Soon my powers will run out and you two would be severely unsafe"

"Until then we hope for the best" Eret consoled.

Tubbo felt so guilty for causing Fundy so much pain and tiredness, but he really didn't know what to do.

Of course in his mind there were only a couple solutions.

End his life, or run away.

In hindsight, Tubbo probably could have had tons of more other options, but as a young child, the only thing he thought was reasonable would be to run away from home.

When Eret sat in the backyard "watching" Tubbo, he decided now would be the best time to leave.

He quietly tip toed away, until he was sure he was far enough from Eret. He ran into the woods, following a small bee that flew in front of him. The new led him to a huge flower field, with so many different types of flowers.

It was absolutely beautiful.

Tubbo fell in love with the plants and the small bees that danced from flower to flower, and he played next to the field, not realizing how terribly wrong things were going to go for him from this point on.

Also, according to Wattpad statistics, only a small percentage of people who read my book vote on the story. So if u end up enjoying this story, consider voting, it's free and u can always unvote later enjoy the story #VotePrime

Love you all :)