surprise

New cover because I'm cool and Vikkstar haha - hey Technoblade (YALL BETTER KNOW WHAT SONG IM REFERRING TO OR ELSE I WILL STAB STAB)

TW ~Strong Language, Unaturalness, Fear, Memories, Sadness, Just Kidding, Or am I, Flashbacks

Tommy's POV:

"There is no way you were serious."

Quackity, after constantly reassuring Dream that he and Karl could handle being King for three days, had opened a portal for the two.

Tommy got on his skeleton horse named Clarencio, as Dream got on his, named Spirit.

Tommy was almost 100% sure that when they'd take their horses through the portal, they'd remain skeleton horses, but as they actually traveled through the portal, Tommy's jaw dropped, as Dream shouted "I told you so!"

Tommy's horse, was not his horse, but it was? It was a white horse, a tall and fast white horse. The bone layout, the form of the horse looked the same, but it was like it was new. It had fur?

Dream's horse was nearly identical to his own, except his was taller.

"Why is everything so weird," Tommy muttered, as he ran a hand through his hair. There were two guards that followed them, on their own horses, which Tommy felt was unnecessary.

"First stop..." Dream said, both excitedly and nervously. "First stop is George. I'm sure he'd love to see you."

Tommy nodded excitedly. He was happy to see George after around a year and a half, but he was worried about Sapnap. He was scared, no really terrified, of him, but Tommy also had grown attached to him over the time he stayed with them. But then he remembered his arm and grew scared again.

Dream could sense Tommy's fear, and smiled. "I won't let him hurt you, WE won't let him hurt you," he nodded to the guards.

They threw Tommy small smiles, and he felt slightly reassured. Dream stopped at a small hut in the middle of nowhere.

"This is where we'll stay," Dream smiled, and when Tommy hopped off Clarencio and went inside, he realized it was often stayed in.

"This is the hut I usually stay in when I come to Earth, very rarely. There's a room for the guards and a room for us!" Dream said excitedly.

Tommy couldn't even recognize this Dream, he seemed like a kid in a candy store, but really it was a king in a hut.

Dream led the guards to his room, before coming to Tommy.

"We're going to go to their house on our own, if that's okay with you, the guards will stay here? The hut is really close, and we both have weapons, so you shouldn't worry much." Dream pointed to his sword, and Tommy's stomach flipped.

Dream didn't know that wasn't the only weapon Tommy had on him. The two grenades were still in the pouch, and Tommy swallowed. He kept the buttons in his closet.

"Hey, bud? You doing okay?" Dream asked, worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm great. Just excited," Tommy said, non to convincingly. Dream skeptically nodded, before shrugging and going outside the hut.

Tommy followed and got on his horse. Dream got on his own, and they went on their way.

Dream turned to him with a smirk. "Race?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Tommy didn't say anything and slowed down his horse, but the moment Dream stopped to see what was going on, Tommy's horse bolted.

"You're on!" Tommy shouted behind him, as he gained the lead.