apple slices

TW ~ Eating Disorders, Self Harm, Self Depreciation, Blood

Oh shit one last thing. You guys, I want to make it clear again that although the names and general image of the people in this story are the same, all of the negative personalities don't match the character's real personalities, aka Sapnap, or Wilbur. I really just want you guys to know that none of this story is hate to any of the creators, they are so amazing irl.

A year later:

Tommy's POV:

As the months went by, Tommy started to feel more and more left out in the house.

All the movie nights they had, everything, Tommy was starting to realize it was fake. When Phil told them he'd be enrolling the kids in an all-human school, back a week after Tubbo had come, since he was close with the principal, Tommy felt his worst fears come to life.

They gave him a test, and when they realized he wasn't even at the education level of a kindergartener, Wilbur started to judge him, and tease him about it, Techno started working more on his farm, and they started comparing him to Tubbo.

"Oh Tubbo's dyslexic and he's still smarter than you? Wow, Tubbo!" he remembered Wilbur had asked, unknowing of how much the words tore apart Tommy.

It only got worse over the months, to the point where they'd not just talk about him. Tubbo was more social than he was, way nicer, way smarter, way more socially accepted.

Tommy was just his brother.

Everywhere.

He tried everything he could. He started starving himself to be thinner, staying up all night trying to master subjects, hurting himself whenever he couldn't understand a concept.

The day Tommy realized that the mask shard he had when he was found was extremely sharp and extremely painful, was the day Tommy snapped.

The day he ran the mask shard across his wrists was also the day a monster was created.

His wrists were cut, slashed, bruised, scarred, his arms were so skinny whenever someone grabbed him, their hand could fully create a fist. You could count every single rib on his stomach, and Tommy would randomly pass out at times.

And absolutely no one noticed, did they?

Other than the shadow. He was always there for the boy, who he noticed was getting progressively worse and worse.

All his attempts did absolutely nothing for Tommy, not a single person in the family acknowledged him.

Why would they anyway? Tubbo was way better in every way shape and form compared to him.

School was absolutely terrifying for Tommy. Tubbo's friends took an immediate disliking to him, maybe it was because he was ugly, because he was stupid, he'd never know.

They'd make fun of him, trip him in the hallways, steal his books, hide his backpack, destroy his stuff.

No one believed him when he tried to tell someone about it.

They all said he was lying, they all just completely hated him. Other than his teacher.

When Tommy was put into a kindergarten class, he'd just known the teasings would get worse and worse. He was fourteen for heaven's sake!

To the point where he would be too scared to step out of the classroom. It helped that his teacher was so amazing.

He always could talk to her and she would always understand. Mrs. Puffy always told people that he was just her student helper, not her student, much to Tommy's relief. Though people doubted it, he always appreciated it.