happy family reunion pogchamp

guess what your favorite and incredibly smart and awesome and best author did

(its me incase u didn't realize) 

yep i accidentally deleted two chapters, and i had to rewrite them from memories (lowkey was too lazy to make a new chapter so i merged them together mmm smart author)

anyways i was freaking pissed at myself so i just like all together stayed away from wattpad for a while but i'm back i know u missed me 

TW ~ Mentions of ED, Death, Burn Marks, Hospitals, Helicopter Brother, i probably missed a lot of triggers this chapter so if u spot one i haven't included, please tell me :D

Dream's POV:

Around mid-afternoon, it took Dream by surprise when he felt arms wrap around his waist. 

It shocked him, even more, when he saw that the arms belonged to Tommy, who hadn't come out of his room in what felt like forever for Dream.

He immediately returned the hug, lifting the boy and resting him on his hip.

When Tommy was sitting on his hip, the boy lightly punched Dream in the shoulder.

"Wha- what was that for?" Dream asked, completely thrown off.

Tommy's face scrunched up, his facial expressions looking mad, but his eyes remained soft. "You broke your promise about keeping your promises."

Dream stared at the boy confused, but slowly, he remembered the promise he had made, to the boy's "dead body."

"What promise did I break?" Dream asked slowly, hugging Tommy tighter. In the back of his mind, he was also kinda glad he listened to Quackity, though he would never admit it.

"You promised me you wouldn't let anyone hurt me," Tommy sighed, resting his head on Dream's chest.

To say this was awkward for Dream was an understatement. He wasn't good with these sorts of situations.

"Tommy I'm sorry-"

"It's okay" Tommy quickly cut him off with a tired smile. "I know you suck at keeping promises."

It was quiet for a bit before Dream actually took in the situation.

"Wait, oh my god, you're out of your room, hey are you okay? Have you been eating enough? Now that I think about it you're kinda lighter, oh n-" He was cut off yet again, this time with a punch.

"Shut up" Tommy grinned, before muttering "Helicopter brother."

Tommy's POV: 

"Tommy I will drop you" Dream glared, resting his chin on Tommy's head. "Wait, where the fuck is your crown?"

"Mmm," Tommy hummed, "Somewhere in the grass in a place."

Dream put the child down carefully, before staring at him. "Could you be a little bit more specific? 

Tommy thought for a second, before shrugging. "It's near trees," Tommy smirked when he saw Dream's eye twitch.

"It's okay Dream, I don't deserve it anyway."

"I think not."

"I think so."

"I think not."

"I think so."

"I think not."