43: Games Girls and Gems

Lauren had scored five goals with the help of Heather. By the end of the week platings. Total of four games to end the season Lauren had scored 20 goals. Her friends at each one cheering her on. The group now settled around a booth at Friday's.

"Lauren that one goal you had today was great. The slide tackle goal." Dinah said sending praises to Lauren's performance today. Lauren smiled and draped her arm around Camila.

"Yeah babe you did really good." Camila smiled kissing her cheek softly.

The night went on and the girls ended up in Lauren's dorm crowded around the TV.

"Let's watch Marly and Me!" Camila suggested jumping onto Lauren's lap. Lauren groaned and Camila frowned. "Sorry I forgot I can't do that."

"It's fine. It's fine. God that hurt. Oh my..." Lauren curled up her hands covering her center.

"You're such a terrible girlfriend Camila." Dinah joked.

"No I'm not!" Camila pouted. She rubbed Lauren's back soothingly feeling bad for causing her pain.

"She's not bad. It happens." Lauren sighed. She sat up and took a breath. "Just please don't do that again."

"Sorry." Camila said softly.

"Ok enough crying about yourself getting hurt start the fucking movie!" Normani groaned annoyed. Lauren rolled her eyes and started the movie. She leaned back and Camila cuddled up to her.

The movie went on for about 45 minutes before Camila got bored.

"I'm bored." She whispered into Lauren's ear. "And I miss your lips."

"Shhh!" Dinah said throwing popcorn at Camila who poorly caught it.

"Then show me you miss my lips." Lauren said seductively into her ear. Camila cupped the other girls cheek and crashed their lips together. Licking her bottom lip she asked for entrance which was denied making Camila upset. She pulled back quickly and reconnected their lips asking again. Lauren sighed into the kiss and didn't allow for their tongues to battle. Camila pulled back one more time and instead of kissing. She bit the other girls lip softly and moved into a kissed. She asked again which was granted this time. Lauren smiled into it but let their tongues battle. She felt Camila moan into her mouth.

"I....I need you." Camila mumbled once she pulled away.

"We can't. They're here." Lauren whispered.

"I know that's why I'm so upset." Camila replied. She ran he hands through her hair. "Come with me though." Camila got up and left the room.

"She ok?" Dinah asked noticing.

"Yeah she just wanted to talk to me about something we'll be back." Lauren said discretely placing and condom in her back pocket. She walked out the room and shut the door.

"Lead the way." Lauren said.

"We can't go my room because I have a stupid roommate who tells the RA everything. She walked in on me pl....never mind." Camila stopped her sentence.

"You playing with yourself babe?" Lauren smirked.

"Stop its been so fucking long. Just come on before I jump you right here." Camila pulled them into the elevator. She pressed the button labeled R.

"We're not fucking on the roof." Lauren stated.

"R isn't the roof. Rr is. You'll see. No one comes up here. Ever. But me." Camila said smirking. The elevator doors opened and Camila turned on the light to reveal and never used lounge space.