7: Making up and out

"K...kiss me." Camila said softly.

"What?" Lauren asked looking at her.

"Kiss me...Lauren." Camila said avoiding her stare.

"Why? What. No...." Lauren said letting go of Camila's hand.

"Laur-"

"No. I don't want to hear what you have to say. Camz. I thought you where different. You where the only one who didn't beg for me. Now...now I guess I thought to soon. You're just like the rest." Lauren said getting up.

"Where are you going?" Camila asked watching her walked towards the door.

"I don't know. Somewhere. I just....I need space right now Camila." The soccer player sighed.

"Lauren wait! Wait wait!" She said running in front of the door.

"What?"

"Ok just listen. Please. The only reason I asked you to kiss me was to prove someone wrong. The real...the real way I got this..." She said pointing to her eye "...Alexa threatened me a few days before we left for Paris. She said that if she caught us kissing or hugging or something she'd expose you. She told me not to tell you who did this to me. She told me to keep my mouth shut but I just thought that if we kissed you go for it and ask me why I wanted it and then Id tell you everything. I'm just so scared she's going to ruin everything. Our friendship. This trip. I just....Lauren I've been head over heels for you since freshman year....I can't help it. You're just so amazing....I don't want someone or something standing in the way of that. Or us or what ever. I know you've had a rocky path with Normani and past girlfriends and your condition but...I know how it feels to be bullied. Go through the rough path of life. I..." Lauren cut her off by connecting there lips. Lauren pulled Camila from off the door. She reached up for the room latch slamming it so no one not even Dinah could come back in. Lauren walked backwards until her legs hit the bed. They fell back onto it. Lauren pulled Camila's shirt up breaking the kiss to pull it off. She reached around to her bra unclipping it and helping her pull that off. She tossed it somewhere then it hit her.

'I can't do this....' Lauren thought. 'She's still a virgin I can't do this to her.' She stopped and Camila opened her eyes looking at her.

"We can't..." Lauren mumbled looking at Camila's chest then back to her eyes. The brunette studied her. She knew Lauren cared for her enough to stop them before it started.

"If we did go the whole way would things be different for us or would I just be another friend with benefits?" Camila asked straddling her.

"Camz...I don't know. With you...I rushed things. But with girls like Normani, Lucy....Vero....Alexa. They rushed. I don't want relations at the moment but I don't know. Knowing me I'd act like nothing happened but in the back of my head I'd know something did. And Id never be able to look at you the same way with out thinking we had sex. So I'm glad we didn't because I only right now want to find the right girl for me. I don't know who it might be but...I feel like I might find her on this trip." Lauren smirked looking at her.

"Well I hope she's everything you want." Camila said softly smiling at her. The door opened making a loud bang due to the Latch lock.

"Mila. Laur let me the fuck in!" Dinah yelled. "I'm cold!!!" Camila chuckled at Lauren then realized she was still shirtless.

"Lauren where's my..." Lauren handed her her stuff and Camila ran into the bathroom. Lauren got up and looked down.

"Shit..." She looked for a towel quickly pulling her pajama pants off and wrapping the towel around her waist. "You have to close the door so I can open it!" Lauren yelled. The door shut and Camila ran out the bathroom. Lauren ran in and wet her hair, running the shower quickly then shutting it off; pulling her shirt off revealing her black sports bra. She walked back opening the door for Dinah.