12: Conflicted

Lauren sat against the tree with her hood up sighing. Multiple people had passed her not a single person asking if she was ok or even in her right mind. Not the she expected anyone to care. Just Camila.

Just Camila....

Lauren pulled her phone from her pocket lazily due to the fact the her body was taken over by alcohol.

Lauren: heyyyyyy can yku cum to the paruk?

Camila: yeah are you ok?

Lauren: Id be lyin if ii satyed yaed

Lauren: tes*

Lauren: fuck.... Yes*

Camila: ok omw

Lauren: bring leeyo...da dogg

Camila: he's with my mom.

Lauren sat back her head not being able to stay up by its self she rested back on the tree again as the sky turned an orangey color. Her phone vibrated and she looked down at the screen.

"Huh?" She mumbled.

"Where are you?" Camila's voice sounded.

Lauren's red eyes shot up to see Camila in the distance.

"Turn round." Lauren mumbled. She watched Camila's body spin and she started running to her.

"Oh my God have you been drinking your...." Camila noticed the beer cans laying around her. "Is this something you should be doing?!" Camila asked helping Lauren stand up.

"I don't know Mila? I don't know." Lauren slurred. Camila helped her walk as they made there way back to Camila's house. It was a struggle but they got there. Luckily for Camila, her mom was out. She helped Lauren up to her room and laid her down.

"I'm hot!" Lauren wined pouting.

"I know....oh wait here sit up." Camila said blushing hard. Lauren started laughing.

"It's not funny." Camila said pulling the girls sweat shirt off.

"Have I....have I ever told you," Lauren lazily poked Camila's nose, "how fucking cute you are? I mean look at you!" Lauren yelled. Camila shushed her knowing her little sister was next door.

"My little sister is home. Keep it down." The brunette said whisper yelling.

"Ok...but I'm sleepy." Lauren said rubbing her eyes like a little baby.

"Then go to sleep babe." Camila said kissing her forehead. She got up from the bed but Lauren grabbed her hand.

"Stay..." Lauren said quietly looking in the brown eyes she loved.

"Ok." Camila said quietly. She laid back down with Lauren. Camila feared getting caught by her parents. She didn't care that Lauren was here and was her girlfriend it was the fact she was drunk and reeked of beer. Camila sighed and felt Lauren protectively wrap her arms around her waist as her breathing slowed. Camila couldn't help but stroke her hair lovingly until she was sure and had a signal she was sleep.

"Come on..." Camila mumbled. A small snore escaped Lauren's lips and Camila relaxed as did the grip around her waist. The brunette slowly got out from her reach and grabbed the Girls hoodie. She sighed and went to pull off her sweat pants and replace them with a pair of her own basketball type shorts. She pulled her tank top off and left her in her sports bra covering her up and took the articles of clothing down to wash them.

"Kaks!" Sofi said coming into the laundry room.

"Yes?"

"Who's the sleeping girl in your room?" Camila sighed and hoped her sister could keep a secret. Bending down in front of her and took her smaller hands in her own.