8: Smelling Revenge

Normani Dinah Lauren and Camila sat together in Lauren's room. Normani and Dinah cuddled together but constantly hitting and pinching each other as friends would. Camila and Lauren cuddled together while the notebook played in french.

"Even though I don't understand this it's beautiful...." Dinah mumbled. She looked over at Lauren and Camila who where kissing passionately for about the third time that night. The Polynesian girl threw a skittle at Lauren.

"What now dinah?" She groaned looking at her teammate.

"You two need to stop making out and watch the fucking movie!" Dinah said throwing another skittle that Lauren caught eating it.

"What's the point you can't understand it..." Lauren said looking at Dinah. Camila put her head up looking at her friend.

"As much as I ship camren but you two kissing is getting sickening....just ask her out already and stop trying to be fuck buddies with her Lauren!" Dinah said.

"Di...stop..." Camila warned.

"Fine. Just keep your lip locking quieter! I'm trying to listen." Dinah said throwing another skittle at them.

"Yeah ok...." Lauren said laying her head back down looking at Camila with a smile.

"What?" the smaller girl asked quietly.

"Nothing..." Lauren said looking down then back at her.

"I can hear you two!" Dinah said loudly.

"Dinah watch the movie and hush!" Camila said looking over at her.

"Ok mom.....Jeeze the girl gets into a relationship and turns crazy. Right Man...i." Dinah looked down seeing Normani was sleep.

"Oh great." Dinah mumbled.

"What?" Lauren asked turning her whole body to Dinah, Camila resting her head on her side.

"Mani is sleep. Should I carry her to her room or let her stay here?" Dinah asked quietly.

"Here I got it." Lauren got up Camila following.

"You think you can lift that?" Dinah said looking at Normani.

"I have before. What makes you think....never mind. Wait isn't her room at the end of the hall though?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah...." Camila said looking at her.

"Ha, I'm not carrying her down there. Here just Camila and her can share and I'll sleep on the couch." Lauren said going to move Normani when Camila stopped her.

"You aren't sleeping on the couch for one....second she's not sleeping with me. She's wild. She's worse than Dj." Camila said, Dinah nodding.

"Fine she'll sleep on the couch then." Lauren lifted Normani up bridal style and moved her to the couch gently laying her down.

"Carry me next." Camila said jumping into Lauren's arms.

"You two need to get married already." Dinah said looking at Camila and Lauren. Camila jumped down and hit Dinah's arm.

"I...ugh." Dinah rolled her eyes sitting on her bed.

"I'm going to shower..." Lauren said grabbing her clothes and walking towards the bathroom. Camila watched her walk past before glancing at Dinah.

"Im going to bed. Can you two manage to keep your frickel frackel down?" Dinah asked laying in her bed.

"Yeah yeah what ever dinah. Night." Camila said sitting down on her and Lauren's bed.