28: Results

"We have the results." Dr. Hansen said through the speaker.

"Ok." Camila mumbled.

"Well...from the looks of the sample you gave us Camila you and Lauren will be having a baby. Congratulations."

"Ok thank you." Camila hung up and put the phone by her side.

"Well..." Lauren mumbled.

"We are having a baby..." Camila mumbled.

Lauren's face dropped, although she was upset she mustered up a small smile.

"I'm ready if you are?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah..."
---
Lauren was talking to Brad in is apartment.

"So you cooked an egg." Brad smirked passing Lauren a drink.

"Don't put it like that. I don't want this either." she pushed the brown liquid away. "What is that Hennessy?" Lauren asked the smell lingering.

"Little bit yeah. Don't be such a pussy drink up." Brad insisted. Lauren groaned and downed the drink like it was nothing.

"So why are you really here mate?" He asked placing the cups in the sink.

"Well Camila and I are telling our parents soon. If need be can we stay here if things go wrong?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah. Mi Casa Su Casa." He smiled.

"Thanks bud..." The soccer player smiled.

---
Lauren was running on the treadmill talking to Hayley.

"So how are you and Camila?" She asked.

"Pregnant. I'm such an idiot." Lauren sighed looking at her.

"Oh don't get so down on yourself. As morbid as it sounds....." She looked around. "Abortion." She sing-songed.

"Id never abort something I made. Can't do it." Lauren said stepping off the treadmill. She checked her heart rate.

"It's just an option. From what I've heard from you. You're future life has no room for babies. I mean you have scholarships lined up for you." She mentioned.

"I know. I'm still going to consider things. I can't play my first two years because of my heart. By time I'm a junior in College and I start playing and people see I have potential maybe just maybe I could go semi-pro then pro and bring in money for the family. But right now I have money enough to support." Lauren shrugged.

"You sound like you have it all put together." Hayley said hooking Lauren up to the bike.

"Ok 30 minutes strong. Let's go." She said starting the machine.
---
Camila and Lauren sat in the younger girls house facing her parents.

"He's going to tear me apart." Lauren mumbled.

"You'll be fine. Mom. Dad. We have something to tell you..." Camila said looking at them.

"Go ahead." Sinue said smiling. Alejandro showed no emotion which scared Lauren.

"Me and Lauren are...we are....uh..." Camila looked between her parents.

"We're having a baby." Lauren said looking down.

"What?!" Alejandro said.

"We're having a ba...baby." She gulped looking away.

"No you aren't." He denied.

"Dad she got me pregnant we're having a kid." Camila argued.

"Oh so Lauren got you pregnant..." Alejandro said.