27: Keeping a Secret (Not)

Camila called her dad and asked him to pick her up. She let Lauren know she didn't feel good and was going home. Although her half sleeping girlfriend was not exactly responsive. A small moan left her lips and a subtle nod. Camila sighed kissing Lauren's neck softly considering it was the only visible skin before leaving the house.

"Did she hurt you?" Alejandro asked his daughter.

"No I just don't feel good. I don't want to get Lauren sick." Camila lied. Truth is she had no clue if she was really pregnant. Going over the times her and Lauren have sex in her head she only counted four. Lauren used a condom three out of four times and that one time she used not protection Camila was on birth control. She was confused and decided to confess to someone. No one in her family but her best friend.

"No way you're pregnant you doof." Dinah mumbled tiredly through the phone.

"That's why I'm so fucking lost. Lauren used protection three out of four times and the time she hadn't used it I was on the pill. So I'm so confused." Camila mumbled rubbing her forehead.

"Maybe it's just your body trying to say. Stop fucking behind your dads back." Dinah said. Camila could hear the smirk on her face. She rolled her eyes and put her hand on her stomach.

"Dinah I'm 17 years old. I can fuck who ever when ever behind what ever I want. Although that who is Lauren. Just your uncle is a OBGYN right?" Camila asked.

"Yeah he is. Do you want me to get you a free appointment with him?" She asked softly.

"Yes please!"

"Only if you tell Lauren first. You know she's going to end up finding out right." Dinah said her voice husky because she was drifting off again.

"I know I'm just scared." Camila mumbled. "But hey I'm going to get some rest. Night." Camila mumbled hanging up her phone.
---
Lauren was on a jog like her therapist told her to do. She jogged to the park and noticed Camila sitting by their favorite tree.

"Hey Baby..." Lauren said sitting down beside her.

"Baby? What? Oh me. Me baby. Heh." She chuckles nervously.

"Ok then. What are you doing out here?" Lauren asked softly.

"Reflecting on life before kids." Camila said. Her eyes grew wide after noticing what she said.

"What? You mean like little human kids or goat babies?" Lauren asked looking at her.

"Goats...." Camila said slowly.

"You guys adopting baby goats?" The soccer player asked.

"We uh. Yeah we might." Camila avoided Lauren's gaze.

"Hey look if you don't want to tell me what's up. Don't lie. You're terrible at it. Also if you want me to leave you alone just say it." Lauren said standing up.

"Wait no no...sorry. I just. I'm stressed." Camila groaned. She stood up with Lauren and looked at her.

"With what we are on break for school." Lauren asked looking at her girlfriend.

"Lauren. I uh...I might be...pr..." She noticed Lauren's eyes grow wide at the sound of the word. "Preparing. To move next week." Camila lied.

What the fuck am I doing? She thought to herself.

"Move where?" Lauren asked

"Out of Miami. Orlando I think. But hey we can still work. It's a little drive right?" Camila said.

"Camz...why are you lying seriously. I can see straight through you. Look I have to go finish this jog. Text me call me what ever when you want to tell me what's up. See yah." Lauren kissed her softly before taking off.
---