29: Planning a Party

Camila and Lauren laid together in her bed when Camila's alarm clock started going off. The smaller girl groaned. She got up and started getting ready so she'd be out of Lauren's way. Taking a quick shower and pulling on a pair of Lauren's younger sisters jeans and Lauren's famous "Jauregui 27" shirt she shook Lauren softly.

"Hmm?" The green eyed girl mumbled.

"Time to get up. We go back to school today baby." Camila said kissing her cheek. Camila walked up the stairs and let Lauren have her little alone time. The younger girl fixed a little breakfast for the both of them. She heard Lauren dragging her body up the stairs like a dead weight. The now fully dressed girl sat with Camila and smiled at her.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Camila asked trying to hide her blush.

"I don't know. You're beautiful..." She shrugged looking back down at her plate. She got up and kneeled down in front of Camila. Lifting up her shirt she kissed her stomach.

"Hey little one. Look you better not give me and your mom hell when you get here. I'm sure you'll be an angle anyways. Although I hope you're a boy so you can be cooler than your mommy...."

Camila couldn't help but smile at her girlfriend. The endearment coming from her made the younger girl a little emotional. She wiped a tear away and listened in on the conversation.

"You know you're gonna make mommy fat? That's gonna be a sight to see. But don't tell her I said that." Lauren smirked looking up at Camila who rolled her eyes.

"She caught me. I think I gotta go now. Love you kid." Lauren kissed her stomach again before standing up and kissing her own girlfriend.

"You're such a good person." Camila smiled.

"I love you." Lauren replied.

"I know you do." They shared another kiss before eating breakfast and heading to school.
---
Lauren sat history and started to doze off. She tried to keep her eyes open but it was nearly impossible. She pulled out a bottle of water and took a sip the cold fluid giving her a little life. She looked back at the board and couldn't see the words.

What? She thought to herself. She squinted and raised her eye brows and opened her eyes wider.

"Miss Jauregui. Are you still with us?" Mr. Johnson called out to her.

"Uh. Yeah I just I can't see the board." Lauren said trying to focus on it.

"Would you like to move to the front?" He asked.

"Sure yeah." The dark haired girl said. She moved her stuff to the front and tried to focus her eyes. It wasn't as bad but her vision was still faulty. The class went on and Lauren was glad to hear the bell ring. She grabbed her things and made her way out the classroom.
---
Lauren sat in the gym watching the boys basketball team finish up. She was dribbling a ball by her side. They all walked out the gym leaving her by herself. She pulled her sweats off and laced up her shoes. Walking on to the gym floor she smiled feeling a little bit of stress fall off her shoulders. Her vision was a bit still faulty but she could see the hoop perfectly. Taking a shot she listened for the familiar swish of the net.

Swoosh.

She smiled and grabbed her own rebound. She threw the ball off the backboard and caught it tossing it off the glass watching it fall threw the hoop.

"Hey Laur..."

The brunette looked up and smiled.

"Hey Mandy." The green eyed girl said to one of the basketball girls she used to run the floor with.