21:Last Games

Dinah POV

"Dinah!" I turned my head to see Lauren running towards me. She slowed down and came to a stop beside my locker.

"What's up?"

"Can you tell Camz to meet me by the bleachers. I need to talk to her about something really important. I don't care about her dads rules this is really important." She said looking around nervously.

"Why do you look like you've seen a ghost or something?" I asked shutting my locker and leaning against it.

"I have an interview after school and I'm really nervous. Just get Camz to meet me. Please ok. Thanks gotta go bye!" She hugged me quickly and took off down the hall almost running over a little freshman.

"That was...ok." I shook my head and made my way to my next class.

I took my seat waiting for Camila to walk into math. Oh how I hate math numbers and fractions and stuff I don't care about.

"Hey Cheech." Camila said sitting down beside me.

"Hey, Lauren said to meet her, it's something important. Id go now before class really starts. I'll cover for you. You know Lauren's free period is now so go." I said to her before she could get too comfortable.

"Uh ok." She got up and walked towards the door running into our teacher.

"May I go to the bathroom really quick please." I heard her say looking back at me nervously.

"Sure. Be quick." She ran out the class room and down the hall.

Those two are literally the same person.

---
Camila POV

I walked along the bleachers when a hand grabbed my wrist making me jump.

"God damn it Lauren!" I groaned hitting her arm. She grabbed my face and kissed me and I melted into the kiss.

"I needed to do that. Sorry." She apologized pulling back.

"No no it's fine. But what's so important? By the way I read you letter and I'm going to try and be there ok." I said rubbing her arm.

"I have an interview with Sports illustrated today. I just wanted to tell you if they say anything or ask me about relationships I'm going to say nothing. Also I decided not to wait so here." She pulled out a little black box. My eyes got wide.

"Lauren we're still in Highschool and come on if you where going to propose at least get down on one knee. Jes-"

"Shut up and take the box." She chuckled holding it out. I took it and looked at her. She nodded and I pulled it open.

"Lauren you said you weren't proposing!" I groaned taking the silver band out.

"For God sakes. It's a promise ring!" She said taking the small band and placing it on my finger.

"It's beautiful but why this?" I asked playing with ring.

"Because right after I got done talking to your dad and everything I said to him about you was true. I love you a lot. I see my self in the future with you. I even said it in the letter. I really really love you. I can't see myself with anyone else. Seriously." She said cupping my face and rubbing my cheek. I looked into her green eyes and saw all sincerity in her eyes. I leaned in and kissed her wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Lauren that's so sweet." I said smiling at her. She pulled a silver chain out of her pocket.

"I know you don't really wear rings so I got you this so you can wear it around your neck." She said pulling the ring from my finger and sliding it onto the chain. She helped me put it on and I smiled at her again.