3: Texting buddies

"She what?" Dinah said hitting Camila's arm multiple times as they walked down the hall.

"She gave me her number but shush about it please. Normani is going to hate me even more than she does. Lauren and I had a nice conversation last night about her and Normani. She said she's breaking up with her because she can't deal with Mani being afraid to be with her." Camila explained stopping at her locker.

"Let me read the text please!" Dinah begged. Groaning the shorter girl pulled her phone out handing it to Dinah. She eagerly scrolled to the top of the text and began reading.

Lauren: Hi

Camila: Hey

Lauren: was this from when we just got each other's number?

Camila: oh yeah haha.

Lauren: I've never texted hey before. I always say hallo or sup. Anyways. Hallo *waving emoji*

Camila: haha hi Lauren.

Lauren: I have le question.

Camila: shoot it....

Lauren: ok so remember how me and you were chatting bout me and Normani?

Camila: mhm go on...

Lauren: well I was thinking. How the hell do I break up with her? She uh,she sent me some very racy pics a few minutes before I text you and she's begging me to call her. I'm going to but should I end it there or in person?

Camila: Well it depends on the person and how they take break ups. How'd the first break up with mani go?

Lauren: we went on one date I just stopped talking to her.

Camila: ......liar

Lauren: ? I'm not lying.

Camila: ok this is going to sound creepy but when you two got together or back together. I was in that same room when you two where talking. I was in the closet.

Lauren: oh....wait why the hell where you in my trophy room?

Camila: Di forces me to go to a party I find a quiet room to hide in until it's over. But anyways how'd she take the first break up?

Lauren: well I found out she cheated and I just kind of blew up on her and she took it bad. But I don't think it'll be the same. I just don't trust her to be open with me. Have you ever broken up with a boy? Give me advice!!!

Camila: I'm not all into guys....so no.

Lauren: Gay?

Camila: as hell

Lauren: lmao how have I not noticed? I have a raging gaydar.

Camila: maybe bcuz U don't have a bidar. I'm bisexual not straight gay. I like boys just girls are hotter I guess. But back to U and Normani.

Lauren: I'm breaking up with her on this phone call. She's calling. If I see you tomorrow I'll tell you have it goes. Wait I will see you tomorrow so. Peace out.

Camila: haha bye good luck.

Lauren: thanks team maid.

Camila: don't push it Jauregui -.-

Lauren: haha srry bai.

"You guys are the cutest." Dinah said handing Camila her phone back. Her phone buzzed and Lauren's name popped up.