32: A new Chapter

Lauren laid beside Mandy with her in her arms stroking her back lovingly.

"Lauren you should go before my parents wake up." Mandy suggested looking at me.

"I don't feel like moving." Lauren groaned. Mandy chuckled and shook her head.

"Come on Lauren..." She mumbled.

"Fine...Alright. Alright." Lauren got up and looked for her jeans. She found them and pulled them on adjusting herself and zipped them up. She found her t-shirt and pulled that on. Socks and shoes also followed after.

"You want to walk me to the window?" Lauren smirked remembering how she got into her house.

"Sure what ever you looser." Mandy laughed lightly she got up with the sheets wrapped around her. Lauren put one foot out the window.

"This was fun..." Lauren said softly looking at Mandy smiling softly at her.

"Yeah it was." Mandy shrugged agreeing and smiling back. Lauren pointed to her lips and pouted. The brown eyed girl bent down and kissed Lauren. Their lips danced along with each other causing Lauren to moaned before pulling back. "Now who kisses better?" Mandy joked.

"You by far..." Lauren kissed her again and completely forgot how she was sitting. She leaned back l
and felt her body falling quick reaction she grabbed the top of the window. "Oh shit. Maybe if we're going to kiss I she come back in..." Lauren thought out.

"Yeah but you have to go now I hear my mom walking. Be careful please?" Mandy kissed her again quickly before helping Lauren climb out. She watched Lauren drop down onto a lower ledge then saw her jump down and run to her car.

From that day forward every time Lauren could get into Mandy or anyone's pants she would. She was back to her old ways of just hooking up with people. Camila was actually not talk to Vero anymore and was back to trying to move on. In the mean time New Year's Eve was right around the corner and the broken up couple was invited to a party thrown by a mutual friend. Or more so Ally...

"Mandy...Ally invited me to a Nee Years eve party. We're going...." Lauren said pulling her pants on and zipping them up.

"Like together? As in a couple? Like a Date?" Mandy asked unsure.

"Yeah I guess. I mean we've been doing this for a few days now so...why not go out? Besides my legs are starting to get tired from continuously doing this so it'd be a nice little break." Lauren smiled pulling on her shirt and looking at Mandy who laid in her bed still.

"Are we going to become official?" Mandy asked in a soft and sweet tone.

"I guess? I mean I really do like you. You're the first girl I've turned gay...or Bi haha." Lauren rubbed the back of her neck.

"What about Camila though?" Mandy asked softly.

"Look Camila is completely out of the picture. We haven't talked in weeks. Ever since we broke up was the last time we talked. It's me and you now. I swear. But...I'm not exactly ready to make us official. It takes time." Lauren said smiling softly at the girl in her bed.

"Why didn't Camila fight for you?" Mandy questioned.

"I told her not to. Look I've moved on. She has too. I think she's happy with Vero. I'm happy here with you so let's just drop it?" The green eyed girl requested. Her eyes wandering Mandy's body then wandered her room. The green eyes locked onto the picture frame of her and Camila kissing with the latter girl on her back. She flipped it down so that she couldn't see it.

"Yes..." Mandy said pulling Lauren from her thoughts.

"Wait what?"

"Yes I'll go to the party with you." Mandy smiled.