18: Getting Caught

*PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END OF CHAPTER THANK YOU*

The weekend flew by quickly. Lauren and a Camila experienced the next step in their relationship once more although Lauren started it and not Camila it just kind of happened. Heat of the the moment as Lauren says.

"So....how was your first time?" Dinah asked Camila bumping her shoulder.

"I don't know what you are talking about." Camila said looking up at Dinah.

"You know...how was sex with Lauren?" Dinah asked softly.

"Still don't know what you mean." Camila avoided the question. And kept avoiding it while Lauren on the other hand...

"So how was taking Mila's virginity?" Normani asked Lauren as they passed a basketball around in the empty gym.

"It was great. I mean I really had her on edge for it being her first time. Usually with virgins they come fast. She tried to hold off and it was at least a good 4-5 minutes." Lauren said shooting the ball making the net crack at the sound of the ball slipping through.

"Nice. Was she scared?" Normani asked.

"No. Just nervous I guess." Lauren tossed the ball up again it bouncing off the rim this time.

"I'm glad you guys took the extra mile. I text Dinah and told them we where in the gym." Normani said.

With in a matter of seconds Camila and Dinah walked in slowly but surely.

"Oh my God Lauren I can't believe you two didn't fuck." Dinah groaned. Lauren furrowed her brows and looked at Camila.

"Oh come on. That's just Mila being modest. Lauren said they did." Normani rolled her eyes and Camila glared at her.

"Oh come on babe who are they going to tell other than Ally?" Lauren pleaded.

"Ok good point. But if this gets around Lauren will be single and I'll hate you two." Camila warned.

"Damn." Lauren muttered to herself.

"I just don't want people thinking I'm a whore or something because we did that. Everyone knows im or was a virgin and most people know Lauren's not. I don't know." Camila pouted.

"Lighten up kid. You'll be alright." Dinah said taking the ball from Lauren. The green eyed girl walked over to her girlfriend who was sitting on the stage.

"You're mad at me...I can tell." Lauren said putting her hands on Camila's thighs.

"No I'm not. But why did you have to tell? Why couldn't it have been just between us? Or we could have at least told them together." Camila sighed looking at Lauren.

"You're right. I'm sorry I didn't bring it up with you first before telling Normani. I won't do it again." Lauren said sincerely looking at her girlfriend. "By the way you look really good today. Did you do something with your hair?" Lauren asked pushing a loose strand behind her ear.

"Yeah my mom took me to get it layered. Thanks and I also accept your apology. Like I understand the four of us or five of us including Ally are a pack but we don't have to tell everyone everything." Camila said softly.

"Yeah...no, you're right. You are completely right. I understand. It's just with Dinah she isn't going to drop it. We'll be hearing sex jokes for the longest." Lauren sighed looking over at the two girls arguing over the basketball.

"We're gonna have to deal with it right." Camila added poking Lauren's nose.

"I also have another question...does your mom know everything about me like everything?" Lauren asked looking at Camila.