16: Planning

Lauren held off from addressing anything with Camila until after homecoming.

Lauren was at the mall with Brad running around like a mad man trying to figure out what type of corsage to get Camila.

"This is fucking hard...." The soccer player groaned.

"Well I mean it's your first time taking a girlfriend to homecoming so I'd understand why. You're thinking to hard. What colors are you wearing?"

"I don't know." Lauren sighed and sat down in the middle of the store.

"Get up." Brad said annoyed.

"No leave me here to die." The soccer player said laying down in fetus position.

"You're so annoying." The British boy groaned walking away from her.

---

"So colors?" Camila asked laying on her bed with her phone on her stomach.

"Red and Grey." Lauren suggested her voice coming through the phone.

"Ew. How about black and peach." Camila suggested.

"That's actually not half bad. I like that." Lauren said.

"Well. My mom is taking me dress shopping later. Want to come and tell me how I look?" Camila suggested.

"No...I want to be surprised." Lauren said.

"Ok. I got to go. Sofi is crying about something. I'll see you later." Camila said before hanging up.

---
Lauren was out side shooting a few hoops when Chris walked up the drive way.

"Hey bro." The soccer player said looking at him.

"Hey." He sat down on the ground leaning against Lauren's car.

"Did dad tell you about mom?" Chris asked.

"Yeah. Divorce papers and what not." Lauren said making a layup and grabbing the ball.

"So fucked up." He mumbled.

"Yeah I know but hey. You've got me. Dad and Taylor. Mom never supported any of us to be honest with you. She hates the fact I'm gay. The fact you want to go to film school. The fact Taylor had a boyfriend a little older than her. But dad is and has always been there." Lauren stated tossing the ball to Chris. He stood up and shot it.

"I guess it's for the best. Have you met Dad's girlfriend?" He asked catching the ball after Lauren passed it back.

"Nope." Lauren said nonchalantly.

"She's nice." Chris said shrugging.

The bad a normal conversation while playing around with the basketball. A few hours later Camila showed up with Sofi. Lauren was going up for a layup when Chris blocked her and took the ball back.

"Shit." Lauren mumbled. Both the Jauregui's shirtless sweating and balling hard.

"Hey babe." Camila called out. Lauren blocked Chris and took the ball shooting it with a swish and smiled.

"Hey." She said kissing her on the cheek.

"You're all sweaty that's hot. But Sofi wanted to play with you. She was talking about you a lot." Camila said looking down at her little sister who was looking up at Lauren smiling.

"Oh uh, well sure. Hey sofi. Come on." Lauren said grabbing her hand. The three girls walked into Lauren's back yard which was big and open. A small soccer ball was in the middle of the yard with two small goals.

"Woah." Camila mumbled.

"Yeah it's big." Lauren smirked. Camila's eyes widened and looked at Lauren.

"That's big too." Lauren said turning Towards her thrusting the air.

"I hate you." Camila muttered. She sat and watched her sister and girlfriend play around for a while. She loved how well she was around Sofi and how good she was to her. Watching her chase after the 6 year old playing tag. Watching Sofi jump on Lauren bringing her down and laying on her stomach.

Meanwhile the two girls where laying together.

"Lauren?" Sofi asked the soccer player.

"What's up kiddo?" Lauren asked poking her nose.

"Do you love kaks?" She asked softly. Lauren glanced over at Camila was reading a book over on the deck.

"Yeah I do." Lauren said.

"Well good. She's always happy now. I love when she's happy. She used to always be sad." Sofi said sighing.

"Well hey. As long as I'm around she'll never be sad. I promise. Ok. Pinky promise." Lauren put her pinky up and wrapped it around the little girls kissing the back of her own hand Sofi doing the same. Lauren smiled as the two girls got up. They walked over to Camila.

"We should probably be going." Camila said standing up. Lauren nodded and kissed her softly.

"I can walk you two if you'd like." Lauren suggested.

"N-"

"Yes! Kaks please!" Sofi begged.

"Ok sure." Camila said. Lauren smiled and they started walking towards Camila's house. Sofi walked a little ways ahead of them while they held hands walking not to far behind her.

"So...I got my dress." Camila said smiling.

"You're going to look great Saturday." Lauren said wrapping her arm around Camila.

"My mom insist we take pictures at your house. Also. Have you uh heard from your mom?" Camila asked carefully.

"Nope. It's what ever. I don't even care to be completely honest with you." Lauren said. The two girls fell into a silence and where like that the rest of the way there. Sofi walked into the house and Lauren turned to Camila placing her hands on her girlfriends hips. Camila snaking her arms around her neck.

"Since your parents know I guess we can kiss goodnight." Lauren said smiling.

"I guess." Camila smiled.

Lauren kissed her softly moaning at the taste of strawberry banana lip balm.

"Your lips taste good." Lauren mumbled before kissing them again.

"Yours do too." Camila flirted back.

They shared another kiss before hugging for what seemed like a while.

"I how how we act like we won't see each other tomorrow." Camila said resting her hands on Lauren's shoulders.

"What the world throws us is inevitable. You never know what could happen. So I'm glad we do this because this could be our last kiss. Our last hug. Our last I love you. The world does crazy things to good people. You just never know." Lauren said shrugging.

"Stop being all smart. It's really attractive." Camila smirked.

"What ever. You should go. I don't want your mom thinking you made Sofi walk home alone." Lauren said rubbing Camila's sides. They shared another longing kiss before Camila stepped inside. Lauren made her way back home smiling.

Meanwhile Camila was smiling watching Lauren walk down the street from the front door window.

"She's perfect." Camila mumbled.

"Karla!" Sinu called.

"Coming mami!" Camila yelled back smiling to herself.

Saturday is going to be fun!

---
Small filler chapter. Homecoming is going to really be important.

You guys will get what you've been waiting for. :)

Also Thank you for 10.1K reads. You guys are the shit!

Comment below who your favorite girl is in the group and why!