26: I Hate ThanksGiving

*smut in this chapter. But I know U crazy horndogs will read it. Lol jk love u. But no I know U will read it.*
---

Lauren helped in the kitchen with her mom. The tension filled silence was slowly killing Clara. Taking a quick breath the middle aged woman leaned against the count and watches her daughter going to work on cutting bread.

"Mija..." Clara mumbled. Lauren glanced at her mom before looking back away. "Baby girl talk to me. Please?" Clara begged looking at Lauren.

"Can you hand me that bowl." Lauren said monotone. Clara passed the bowl to Lauren and went back to watching her daughter work.

"Lauren...I'm sorry ok? I'm sorry I'm such a shit parent. I promise you from now on I will be there. Me and your father are going to marriage counseling. We want to make things better around here for you Chris and Taylor. Ok you just have to be willing to help. That's as far as driving Taylor to school or picking up Chris. Making sure they get fed because me and your father are really going to be busy as far as fixing our relationship. But we will be there every step of the way. And honey....I love you for who you are not what you have. I don't care that you are intersex. It happened and I have to deal with you. I'm gladly going to. I promise. Because I love you Mija. Ok?" Clara said now watching Lauren's eyes. Her daughter nodded and they exchanged a hug.

"I believe you and forgive you mom." Lauren said softly. "Now I'm going to get taylor up so she can help."

"Don't worry about it. This is going to be us time. Ok?" She smiled. Lauren nodded and they went back to work.

---

Lauren laid on the couch for a while as her dad started bring down Christmas decorations from the attic.

"Did its a little early in the day for that dont you think?" Lauren asked watching him set down a box.

"No Lauren I don't."

Lauren chuckled getting up as the door bell rang. She opened it to see Camila standing there with Sofi holding her hand. Leo was on a leash and her parents were walking up the walk way. The exchanges a kiss. Her and sofi a hug. Then her a Leo a kiss more for him. The excited dog licked all over Lauren's face. They came in leaving Lauren and Camila's parents alone.

"Mr. and Mrs. Cabello." She nodded smiling. Exchanging a hug with Sinue then a hand shake with Alejandro. They came in and met Lauren's parents. Taylor and Sofi where talking about stuff. Chris Dash and Leo all where playing. Camila walked up and put her arm around my waist and her hand on my stomach. The soccer player wrapped her arm around her shoulder and kissed the top of her head.

"This should be fun right?" Lauren asked softly.

"Or interesting. Or a total train wreck but yeah it should be fun." Camila said softly.

---

Time went on as they all sat around the table. Lauren beside Camila. Sofi beside Taylor. Chris beside his mom. Clara beside Michael. Michael next to Alejandro. Alejandro and Sinu. Then the cuban mom next to her daughter. The two conjoined families ate together as the parents chatted amongst each other. The brown eyed girl kept squirming in her seat and accidentally bumping Lauren's arm making her miss her mouth for the fifth time. She dropped her fork on her plate and looked at Camila.

"Ok what's the issue? Why can't you sit still?" Lauren asked softly so no one could here.

"I have a feeling my dad is going to start something." She mumbled.

"Camz everything is going well. My dad your dad they are really hitting it off. Just please sit steal. I'm wearing more food than I've eaten." The brunette said looking into her lap making the younger girl chuckle.