Epilouge

After their first three years of college and also being engaged Lauren stood in there apartment going through mail when Camila called her from the bathroom.

"Coming!" Lauren said walking into the small bathroom. Camila smiled at her fiancé holding the pregnancy test.

"What?" Lauren asked looking up noticing the the test. "Don't tell..."

Camila gave a slight nod smiling.

"I'm a week late babe...a whole week. This is...we're having a baby." Camila smiled happily.

"Holy shit. We're having a baby!" Lauren smiled. She hugged Camila and kissed her softly.

"An expected baby and a healthy baby. Let's make this family mean something." Camila smiled.
---
And it comes to this. As months passed Camila finished college along with Lauren who was now working as a physical trainer and who was only playing for a semi pro league. Camila bearing child became a journalist. With the two jobs Camila would often write sports articles on Lauren for a quick a brief message and they loved being together. Every day Camila got bigger and Lauren started to worry about them having twins. The two planned out there wedding and eventually went back home to show off Camila's baby bump. Friends and Family where surprised and Alejandro gave Lauren "the talk". He wasn't mad this time because the age was appropriate. He was a little distraught about how young they are but he figured they would hold down the fort. At 23 Lauren had her life planned out as far as playing semi pro soccer to coaching a youth soccer league to being a physical trainer she was adamant about not having Camila work much out side of the house. She was really ready to have there first born and she was excited to step on new ground when it came to starting her own family.
---
Now "Growing With You" The Prologue and first chapter are up so I hope you enjoy ❤️