14: Daddy Divorce

Lauren sat with a cast on her hand Camila by her side.

"So mom trashes the whole fucking house and leaves you with divorce papers?" The soccer play groaned looking at her dad.

"Yeah. Turns out she sent Chris and Tay to Aunt Teresa's house since Chris could drive that's how they got to school everyday." Michael spoke sighing.

"Dad you'll be fine. It's not like she fighting for custody of Chris and Tay." Lauren said enjoying the soft touch of Camila rubbing her arm soothingly.

"True. Sorry. Hi Camila how are you?" He asked looking at the brunette.

"Good. Thanks for asking." She smiled softly.

"Well...I'm going to go buy a few things to fix up the broken window and the door." He sighed grabbing his key. He kissed Lauren's forehead and hugged Camila before walking out.

"How's your hand babe?" Camila asked looking at the black cast on it.

"It hurts." Lauren sighed. "Sorry for going bat shit yesterday."

"It's fine." Camila said softly. Lauren got up and they walked down to her room which was surprisingly still put together. A few trophies knocked over but nothing major. Camila picked up the few trophies that had fallen and placed them back neatly with the rest. Lauren was laying on her bed with her arm over her eyes. Camila crawled up beside her and laid down.

"You don't have to stay." Lauren mumbled looking at Camila.

"Yeah but I want to." Camila looked down Lauren's body her eyes landing on the outline in her sweat pants.

"Lauren?" Camila asked softly.

"Yes?"

"You aren't freeballing right?"

"Uh..." Lauren sat up and lifted the waist band of her sweats. "I swear I put underwear on this morning." Lauren said knitting her brows together.

"I just asked because the outline is heavily defined." Camila shrugged.

"Yeah well." Lauren mumbled.

"So I told my dad about us after everything that happened yesterday." Camila said softly.

"What happened?"

"Nothing he said he knew I was gay since 8th grade. He thinks you're a great person and that he's glad to see me happy. He just doesn't know how my other family members would take it. I'm the only gay person on my dads side. My moms sister is married to a woman so. But my dad has a big family." Camila sighed.

"Well I'm glad you came out to your parents. And if your other family can't accept you. Fuck it." Lauren said rubbing Camila's back.

"Right." Camila said kissing her cheek.

"I feel bad movie night was ruined." Lauren mumbled.

"Don't be." Camila said softly.

Lauren yawned and nodded pulling Camila closer.

"Can you do that thing with my hair?" Lauren asked tiredly. Camila ran her fingers through Lauren's hair soothingly just the way she liked it.

---
The two girls where sound asleep together in Lauren's bed. The door closed causing Lauren to jump up. She got up and looked for something for self defense.

My cast duh. She thought to herself. She looked back at Camila who was still sleeping. She walked up the stairs and flipped on the light. Someone moved from the kitchen and Lauren stood on the wall peering into kitchen.