39: Letting You In

"Me or Beyoncé?" Lauren asked running her hand through Camila's hair.

"You. Me or Lana Del Ray?

"Threesome?" Lauren asked suggestively.

"Pick!"

"That's hard. Fine you." Lauren smirked. "Me or Ryan Gosling"

"Ryan! Sorry babe but he is...Jesus Christ he's perfect. I guess I loose?" Camila asked.

"Yes. I only didn't pick you once. You didn't pick me three times. You have to pick the date this week. Loser." Lauren said pushing her off her own lap. The smaller girl got up and Lauren teased by smacking her butt.

"LAUREN!" Camila's yelled hitting her arm. Lauren gave her a look. "So what if I maybe sort of kind of liked that. But don't do it again." Camila groaned.

"Eh well. You said you've got homework to do but I want to kiss your face first." Lauren said standing up hovering over her a bit because of the slight height difference. "I start training tomorrow." Lauren muttered.

"You'll be fine. I have a test tomorrow." Camila smiled.

"Good luck babe." Lauren leaned down and kissed her softly. Her hands dropped to the girls waist as Camila's found Lauren's neck. She scratched the nape of her neck and Lauren deepened the kiss. She pinned her against the wall and let her hands roam. Camila moaned a bit but pulled away feeling Lauren's slight bulge.

"That was hot." Camila smirked.

"It's the least I can do. No sex." Lauren smiled kissing her swollen lips again.

"I love this responsible Lauren. It's a turn on. But I have to go now. I'm sorry Id love to stay and make out with you more but school comes first. Bye babe." Camila said walking out the door. Lauren looked down at her jeans and laughed to herself.

"Shower time." Lauren smirked walking into the bathroom.

---
Ally and Lauren sat in her dorm.

"So today is your off day from Camila?" Ally asked.

"Yup. I plan to spend it with you and Heather and then soccer training of course. Also you've got to meet this guy named Liam he's pretty cool. Not bad looking either." Lauren said resting her hand over her stomach. "Ally, where you there when Camila gave birth to....the uh..."

"Yeah. I was. That's such a sad subject, but I'm willing to tell you things." Ally said looking at her friend.

"Could you tell the gender?" Lauren asked softly.

"Girl. Yeah she was a bit developed at the time." Ally said softly.

"Wow. Is it bad to say I'm glad Camila miscarried? I mean I know this was such a long time ago but it's been on my mind for a while. If she didn't miscarry we would have been such a broken family. Almost like my own. I guarantee you I would have walked out. Camila doesn't know I was an out-patient over the summer going to continuous therapy sessions, group meetings, all that crap. She doesn't know I turned to drinking a lot after Prom and graduation. Shit she doesn't even know I was in the hospital with Alcohol poisoning. She doesn't know how much I abused my body after I got this new heart. You know. Normani knows. Dinah, she even knows but Camila doesn't and I have no clue how I can just spill all this on her." Lauren sighed looking up at Ally.

"Your journal." Ally mumbled.

"I don't know...." Lauren shrugged. "I'll talk to her about stuff. I'm not sure. Baby steps though."

"That'a girl. Well I better go get ready for the day ahead. See yah Lauren." Ally said getting up and walking over to her dorm.
---
Lauren sat with Heather in the lounge looking at the cards in her hand.