6: Paris

Lauren was quite upset as she stood at the penalty kick line...she eyed down the goalie who was ready to try to block her shot.

Lauren looked up at the sky trying to catch her breath. She looked back at Dinah who gave her a thumbs up. She looked over to the bench and saw Coach Lia and Camila standing watching with the rest of the team. She finally looked back at the goalie.

"On my whistle." The ref said setting the ball down. He backed away and blew the whistle. Lauren decided to trick the goalie by back up to the right as if she was going to kick to the right. The goalie moved to the left a little. Lauren ran up and went to kick the ball when some screamed making her miss. The ball went over the goal.

"What the fuck?!" She yelled as the whistle blew.

"Re kick..." He called out as he placed the ball back in front of Lauren. She looked to the ref for his whistle. She decided that since the goalie knew her trick she'd kick it straight to her. The whistle blew as she backed up the same way again charging and smacking the ball to the middle. It went in as the goalie went left. Lauren ran back up the field her hands in the air cheering as the team followed. The whistle blew ending the game and the team cheered running to the sideline. They shook hands with the other team and head to the locker rooms.

"Ladies settle down!" Lia said as they all sat down on benches. All the girls listened to her.

"Ok. So tomorrow I'm going to be giving you all a paper for your parents to sign to allow you to leave the state. I need you to have passports. If you don't have one have your birth certificate and social security number or your social and an ID. I can't wait to go to Paris with you ladies. I have your room assignments ready so no complaining ok. Go home get rest ladies. We have no practice tomorrow. Courtesy of your captain Lauren we are going out to eat for lunch tomorrow. Also once you get your forms signed find and give them to Camila. Alright ladies see you tomorrow." Coach said to the girls. They all started talking amongst themselves and heading out. Camila decided to leave early. Not because she didn't want to be there but because she had to get her license finally.

Meanwhile Lauren was at home doing her homework. Her phone buzzed and she looked at it seeing Alexa text her.

Alexa: Laur. Party tonight?
Lauren: what kind?
Alexa: hot girls will be there.
Lauren: no thanks lex...
Alexa: your dick is hungry. Fucking feed it.

Lauren sighed at that comment remembering she was not normal.

Lauren: U know how sensitive I am about 'that' subject. Besides I just got my hormones. I'm tired Lex. Not tonight.
Alexa: ugh if camila invited your sorry ass anywhere like a fucking book store you'd go...
Lauren: so...considering I'm the only one being nice to her. I'd gladly join her for that.
Alexa: Lauren be honest...do you like her?
Lauren: as a friend yeah.
Alexa: ...
Lauren: lex...she's not really my type. She's into a lot of reading and the only thing we have in common is soccer. The girl can play tbh
Alexa: what ever. If I catch you macking on that slut I'll expose your dick to the school.
Lauren: would you stop!
Alexa: maybe God should have stopped your parents from having you. But I'm not complaining. You're a freak.
Lauren: middle school all fucking over again. I can't believe I fucking trusted you again. Fuck you lex!
Alexa: you already did bitch. Bye.

Lauren sighed throwing her phone at the wall it falling out the case luckily not cracking. She got up grabbing the device and changed into basketball shorts and a jacket along with her running shoes. She jogged up stairs and grabbed a leash.

"Dash. Hey boy!" She said bending down next to the dog who ran up to her licking her face. "Want to go for a walk boy? Yeah. You do. Come on." She connect his leash to his collar and they walked out the house. Lauren started walking until Dash took off which is what she wanted. She jogged behind him as she normally did whenever they went out for jogs. Lauren stopped when she saw Camila walking down her walk way of her house with a small puppy on a leash.