1: Washing Uniforms

"New plays in the front old plays in the back." Camila mumbled to herself sorting out the coaches binder. She set it down on the bench waiting for the girls to come into the locker room from practice. She tied her shoes before playing with the soccer ball that was in the corner of the small space where the team would huddle before games. Juggling it and passing it to the wall. Trapping it and one touching it back and forth she stopped when she heard the muffled sounds of the girls team getting closer. The brunette ran and got the cart for towels that where dirty. The door opened and the girls huddled in. Towels thrown wildly at Camila barely in the bin. Every day this happened.

"Here..." A voice sounded holding a towel out. She met the green eyes she loved.

"Thank you for not throwing it Lauren..." The smaller girl mumbled taking it and dropping it into the bin. Lauren nodded and went to start getting dressed. Camila couldn't help but stare. Watching the soccer star pull her practice jersey off her neon yellow sports bra brightening the space around her due to the lighting. She pat down her neck throwing the new towel over her shoulder. She grabbed her Nike slides and placed them at her feet. Sitting down she pulled her cleats off. Placing them perfecting beside her feet on the other side. Pulling her socks and shins off she tossed them in her bag. She grabbed her cleats and tossed them in her bag also. Pulling the slides on she got up pulling her bag on her shoulder and walked to the showers. She came back and opened her bag walking towards Camila who was still watching in awe.

"Practice jerseys need to be washed." She said handing her the blue jersey with the number 27 on it to Camila. The brown eyed girl took it and smiled tossing it in the bin.

"Ladies! Practice jerseys need to be washed don't forget. See you all tomorrow for the game. Get rested up. Ice baths whatever you need to do to get ready for tomorrow. See you all." Lauren spoke walking towards the showers. "Bye Caps" and "see yah Captain's" where thrown as she left. Also being thrown where practice jerseys at Camila.

+++

The smaller girl sorted the jerseys out from the towels. Tossing the blue jerseys into the washer starting it. She walked out the gated room and into the locker room. She looked around before juggling the spare ball that was in the corner. Playing keep up with herself letting the ball fall against the tiles floor. She passed it to the wall with full force letting it bounce back with power. She one touched it back to the same spot. Trapping it once it flew back she juggled some more before slapping it back into the wall.

"Cabello!" Coach Lia called out. Camila set the ball back in the corner and jogged to her office.

"Yes Coach?" She asked walking in.

"Here is your pass to get out of class early tomorrow. I need you to fill the water bottles up with cold water and the tank. Here's the sports card. Buy Jauregui, Ferra, Vives, Timmons, Hansen, Hamilton and Iglesias lemon Gatorade. For tomorrow. This game is big. Get the pre wrap out and Jauregui's ankle brace. Thanks kid. Oh and here is your official Team Assistant Jersey. Wear that every game. Keep that polo though. It's your Practice kit." She explained handing her a list of things with the jersey and the card.

"Thank you..." Camila said softly walking out the office. She made her way back to the locker room setting the jersey in her bag. The washer beeped in the background making the girl jog to it. Switching out the jerseys for the towels she hung the jerseys to dry. She went back to playing with the spare ball. Time passes when her phone buzzed.

Dinah: Mila you still at the school?

Camila: yeah have to finish the towels. I'll be done in a few but then I have to run errands for Coach.

Dinah: ok. Just checking up on you. I'm excited for our game tomorrow. By the way I saw you drooling over Lauren today.

Camila: I was not drooling. She's just beautiful. So very beautiful.