37: Smash Into You

Ally opened her laptop and hoped Dinah picked up.

"Come on Dinah!" Ally groaned. The calls connected and Dinah's face popped up.

"Ally what's up?" Dinah asked.

"I have an issue. It's big. Code Camren Big. Camila and Lauren both go here and it's hard trying to hang out with the both of them and not having them meet each other. I kind of want them to see each other when I'm not around." Ally groaned.

"They spent at least 4 months apart. I think if they see each other it's fate and that now since Lauren has gotten her life together she could handle a relationship again. But what about Camila and Chris. I was talking to Chris and he said that they had just started getting serious. Chris really likes Camila but I don't think Mila is really into him. I don't know. I don't want him to get hurt or be mad at Lauren." Dinah said sighing.

"This is bad. I'm going to go check on Lauren though. She's unpacking. I accidentally put the box filled with all the pics of her and Camila in with what she was moving and I don't want her to open it. And get upset. So, I'll text you later. Bye Di." Ally said shutting down her lap top.

Ally got up and got ready to go over to Lauren's dorm.
---
Lauren pulled a few more things out of boxes to fix up her room. She came across a picture frame of her and Camila. She smiled at it and set it aside. She came across another frame of her and Camila and set that down also. A third framed picture of them and Lauren thought she was going crazy. She looked at more of the pictures each one of them pictures the ex couple had taken.

"Why did....Ally..." Lauren groaned. Instead of putting the box aside she pulled the small shoe box out from the bottom and looked in it. Camila's promise ring sat on the chain inside. Lauren's favorite beanie the girl has gotten her a gift. Lauren pulled out a white picture frame of the two girls sharing and kiss at the place they'd love to get married. Lauren smiled sadly and pulled the picture out the frame and read the back.

Lauren and Camila Jauregui soon to be. Ready to be. Want to be.

Lauren sighed and put the picture back into the frame. A knock sounded on the door and it was Ally.

"I hate you." Lauren sighed letting her walk in.

"Why? Oh...." She noticed the box of pictures Lauren was going through. "Look it was an honest accident. I promise." Ally swore up and down looking at the girl.

"It's ok. I just really miss her now." Lauren sighed.

"Sorry. Hey look pack up all these pictures and I'll take the box to my room. I had came over here to ask you if you needed help but would you like to be alone?" Ally asked.

"Yeah for a bit if that's ok? Oh and leave the pictures." Lauren said softly laying down on her bed. She heard the door close and sat up and tugged at her hair groaning. She grabbed a frame and looked at it. Sighing the tossed it beside her on the bed. She picked up her phone and texted Camila.

Hey...it's Lauren. I know our motive was to not talk to each other much but still stay friends. I hate to say it's becoming unbearable to stop thinking about you. Lately I feel as though I'm going crazy. I can't handle it anymore. I think I need you. Actually I don't think...I know. The number one song that's been on my mind lately is Smash Into You by beyonce. You know how I feel about beyonce. It makes me really want you. I need you. In my hold. Anyways. I hope all is well with you. I love you. I'm in love with you and you are my rock.
-Lauren

She stared at the text as her finger hovered over the send button. She couldn't do it. She deleted the text and texted Heather.

Can we hang?