41: Leave Your Lover

"So let me just...your ex girlfriend who is now your girlfriend found out you're still dating your current from home girlfriend and your current girlfriend or ex girlfriend that's your girlfriend now is mad at you for it?" Heather asked looking confused.

"Yes. Yes that's what I'm saying. I don't know what to do. I never break up with people over text that's just...it's bad. It shows you never really cared." Lauren sighed hanging her head down.

"So what are you going to do?" Heather asked.

"Take a break with Camila drive back down to Miami break up with Mandy then come back and try and win my love back. I don't know. I'm no super human. I can't just be in two places at once." Lauren sighed. "Wait two places at once....you know Yuri that one cuban girl on our team who wants to be Asian?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"She looks exactly like me. What if I talked her into g...no that's stupid." Lauren groaned putting her head on the table.

"It's a thought. How about you just Skype Mandy and do it that way." Heather suggested.

"See I think of Skype like texting. Yeah you're face to face but it's not in person. It's low." Lauren explained looking at her friend.

"It's your only route at this point." Heather mentioned.

"You're right." Lauren sighed. "But what about Camila? Do I text her once it's done? Do I give her space? Do I show her I care? Help...me..." Lauren whined.

"All of the above. Text her once you've done it. Give her space if needed and show her you care. Buy her flowers or chocolates or something." Heather shrugged.

"Ew chocolates disgusting. She knows I hate it and if I bought her some she'd eat it then try to kiss me. So no chocolate." Lauren said shaking her head in disgust.

"It's not about you Lauren. Buy the girl some chocolates. Break up with this other chick and win your wifey back." Heather said hitting Lauren's arm playfully.

"Fine..."
---
"Don't even speak." Lauren started as soon as the Skype call connected. "I want to formally end things. Since I can't in person I will now. You know how much I love Camila...you really do know that. She snooped through my phone and read all our messages as far sext to text. I know this isn't exactly what you wanted but I still love Camila." Lauren said looking into the camera.

"I understand...." Mandy said softly.

"See this is why I didn't want to do this because you get all upset." Lauren mumbled looking at her ex through the camera.

"I'm not upset." Mandy sighed.

"Yes you are. You're sighing. Stop sighing. You're pouting too. What's wrong?" Lauren asked concerned.

"I just feel used in a way I guess." Mandy mumbled.

"I didn't use you. Mandy...babe listen, when we first went into this we talked about the future. You always mentioned Camila. How our future will unfold. You called us meeting again. I knew Camila was at FSU for weeks because you told me but I just never tried to find her because I was with you. I wanted to be with you. But once we ran into each other it was magic and I felt so complete. I don't want you to think I used you. I didn't. You weren't a rebound. You where literally the only one there for me when I was in rehab. It all happened there. The day I got out you picked me up we shared a kiss and boom sparks. But that's because I was needy. I was so needy for love and affection that anything set off my sparks. But then we started getting serious and I ended up saying I loved you and yes that was real. It is real. But there is a difference between loving someone and being in love with them. All this time I've still been in love with Camz. I can't help it. She was my first true love. You know how it feels. I'm sorry Mandy if you're hurt by this but I need to make the right choice for once in my life and I think ending this is it. I'm sorry." Lauren said looking at her through the camera.