4: Hanging Out and Hooking Up

The two girls rode to Lauren's house in silence. Camila was slightly nervous of any one of the soccer girls finding out the two where together. Not because she would be made fun of, but Lauren wouldn't hear the end of it. Lauren guided her into the basement which was dark. The light flicked on and Camila was amazed by the bedroom set up in the room.

"Woah..." Camila said, looking at the different trophies along the shelves above a neatly made up bed.

"Yeah...my mom figured I could make the basement mine. Since my brother got one of the bigger bed rooms and I didn't want to share with my sister." She explained dropping her bags by her bed.

"You have a mini fridge down here. A freaking mini fridge. My mom gets mad if I even leave a plate in my room." The brunette said, walking towards the small fridge. She looked up and saw an entertainment system.

"Fun fact, I set all that up myself." Lauren said smiling.

"Wow. This room is so tumblr..." Camila said, smiling looking at the few posters on the walls. She then looked at the vinyl cases hanging up when her eyes landed on a black guitar.

"You play?" The brown eyed girl asked, walking towards the instrument. Lauren shrugged looking at it.

"I used to. I mean, I still can but my sister uses it on occasion. Why do you?" She asked, sitting down on one of the bean bag chairs in front of her TV. Camila picked up the instrument throwing the strap around her shoulder. She strummed softly tuning it to key before strumming again.

"I'm guessing that's a yes? If so let's play a game. Play me a tune. And I'll guess it." Lauren said, crossing her legs over one another.

"I'm a bit rusty. But...how about we play do you know your phone..." The brunette said, putting the guitar back on its stand. She sat down on the floor Indian style pulling her cellphone out.

"What's that?" The green eyed girl said doing the same but leaning forward.

"Well we swap phones and play music. If you can guess the song before the first line you get 3 points. If you guess the song during the first line, 2, if you the song reaches the chorus, you get 0. The great thing is you can't loose points." The brunette said running her hand through her hair.

"Alright. Seems fun. Here...let's play." Lauren tossed her cell phone into the the girl's  lap while grabbing the other device.

"I'll go first." Lauren said. She pulled open the music app and scrolled down the list of music. She picked out an Ed Sheeran song she was fond of, bobbing to the melody.

"Afire Love!" The brunette shouted out, clapping her hands.

"Damn. You know your music. Ok your turn." Lauren said stopping the song. Camila picked a song that she knew wasn't a well known one. Lauren couldn't get the song and groaned at how her dad's music got onto her phone and she never deleted it. They kept playing the game until Lauren's brother interrupted.

"Chris what?" Lauren asked, looking at the taller boy who just walked into her space walking towards her closet.

"I know you took my jean jacket." He said grabbing a black jacket.

"No I didn't you little shit that's mine! Nor....Normani bought it for me. Put it back." She said getting up taking it from him.

"Normani? Why does it matter? You two broke up, let me have it." He said, taking it from Lauren.

"So. She bought me my Docs and I still wear them. It's nice so if you want to borrow it go ahead but give it back..." Lauren moved back to the floor laying down on her back as her brother left the two girls. Camila couldn't help but look at the girl's stomach which showed since her shirt lifted up. Watching the muscles contract as she breathed, she moved her eyes when Lauren fixed her shirt.