11: Problems

The next day was boring. Soccer practice was cancelled and Lauren's chest hurt more than usual. She didn't even try to look good for school. She had on a hoodie and sweats with a pair of black converses. Walking down the hall with her hood up she pressed her hand into the middle of her chest. She groaned and finally reached her locker.

"It's just a small pain. Nothing big Lauren." She mumbled to herself. She put her hand into her pocket and pulled her phone out and also two pain killers. Taking them and pulling a bottle of water from her bag she took a few sips.

"Hey there sexy."

Lauren looked to her right and saw Camila standing beside her locker.

"Hey..." Lauren replied kissing her softly on the lips.

"How do you feel?" Camila asked noticing the tired look on her girlfriends face.

"Tired. I'm not here mentally. I just feel sick." Lauren mumbled closing her locker grabbing Camila's hand and walking her to her first class.

"I know you don't take me as a bad ass but do you want to skip?" Camila asked looking at her.

"Seriously?" Lauren asked looking down at her.

"Why not? I don't really wanna be here and then you don't feel good. Are your parents out?" Camila asked looking at her.

"No my mom didn't have to work today. What about yours?" The green eyed girl asked.

"She's home Sofi has a fever so. Oh wait. My cousin has an apartment. She's out. I have a key. I'm welcome whenever. We could go there and stay. If she's home she won't tell my mom." The brunette said looking into the green eyes.

"Sure."

The two girls snuck out the back door after getting there stuff. Camila luckily walked to school that day so Lauren drove them with directions from Camila. The two girls walked into the apartment.

"Kaks!" The girl yelled once she saw her cousin standing at the door.

"Hey Ana. This is my g....friend. Lauren. She didn't feel good so we skipped. Don't tell my mom ok?" Camila asked.

"Gotcha. And g friend sounds like girl friend. Don't hide it from me. But my lips are sealed. I was about to leave so. Snacks and stuff are in the pantry. I'll leave the spare room key open in case you know. Ok well bye! Love yah. Bye nice meeting you." She said before walking out.

"She's nice..." Lauren said walking and laying on the couch.

"I told dinah to cover us in each class. You know some teachers take attendance with out really looking plus our classes are huge. Boom!" Camila sat down on the floor beside the couch her girlfriend laid on. Camila kissed her softly before cupping her face.

"So...there is sooooooo much more I want to learn about the late and great Lauren Jauregui. Care to enlighten me." Camila said smiling at her. Lauren returned the favor and sat up patting the seat beside her summoning Camila to move up next to her. Camila laid her head down in Lauren's lap.

"Well what do you want to know is the question. You already know I'm intersex. I have a whole in my heart. I play soccer. Oh I write a lot. Read some also. I journal. I don't know. You know I sing and play guitar. A little piano. Oh! When I was younger I tried Volleyball surprisingly good at it. I also play basketball and softball. I kind of do it all." Lauren shrugged looking at Camila.

"Interesting. Now I know you hate it but it's a girlfriend thing. Have you talked to your dad or mom about paris? And your heart." Camila asked looking up to Lauren only seeing the bottom of her chin.