10: 1st Place

The game was going and by going we mean going. The game was neck and neck. We'd score they'd score we'd score they'd score. It was crazy. Lauren sat the bench anxiously wanting to go in. Waiting and wish her cousin would let her in.

"Lia!" Lauren called. She walked towards her.

"What?"

"Let me in please. Me Camz Dinah and Mani can easily get a nice lead. I won't work myself to hard." Lauren pleaded.

"Uhm...." She looked back to the field and watched the other team score. "Shit. Yeah go to the line. Be careful Jauregui." She said as the green eyed girl stepped to the line. The ref called for sub as Lauren pulled Bea out of her spot.

"Lauren what are you doing?" Normani asked. Lauren looked at her.

"Shut up and just play." Lauren replied shaking her head. Camila rushed the ball down line and looked up seeing Lauren. She furrowed her eyebrows before she was flipped and the whistle blew.

"Camz. You ok?" Lauren asked rushing over to her, helping the girl up.

"Yeah but why are you playing?" The brunette asked.

"Don't worry about me. Just are you ok?" Lauren asked.

"I'm fine." Camila said brushing her shorts off. The went back to there spots. Camila got an indirect kick and she looked Lauren. She passed the ball to her and she passed it back allowing Camila to send the ball into the corner off the goal.

"Thanks Laur." Camila said patting her shoulder.

They kept playing Lauren just being an assist setter for each of the girls. They finished the game strong winning. They where announced the first place team and a bunch of interviewers as usual flooded Lauren. Lauren was extremely tired and didn't feel well so she subsided all interviews and just carried her bag and Camila's back to the bus.

"You ok?" Her girlfriends soft voice sounded.

"Yeah. I'm fine." Lauren lied. She felt Camila grab the handle of her bag.

"Let me carry them." She pleaded. Lauren sighed stopping and handing the bags to Camila. She pressed her hand into the middle of her chest and groaned.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Camila asked again.

"I'm fine please just stop asking!" Lauren said a little annoyed. She felt her legs getting weaker and it was as if the whole world was getting spinning.

Weak body, dizziness, blurred vision. Shit. She thought. She stopped and sat down on the ground putting her head down on her arms that rested on her knees. Camila stopped and looked at her.

"Camz go. Go keep going I'll be fine." Lauren said feeling her still beside her.

"No. You aren't going to be fine here alone. Everyone is still back in the stadium so either I wait here with you or I go get coach." Camila said.

"Go get coach then just go away from me please." Lauren pleaded the pain in her chest growing worse. "Fuck..." She muttered. She heard Camila's feet take off. Lauren laid back and put her arm over her eyes.

---

"Coach! Something's wrong with Lauren!" Camila yelled. Normani and Dinah looked up as well as Lia and a few others from the team. The four of them ran out and followed Camila to where Lauren was.

"Lauren." Lia said kneeling down beside her. She touched her arm. "She's cold." She mumbled. "Lauren!" Lia said a little louder.

"What?" The green eyed girl mumbled. Her whole body felt numb.