25: Going Home

Camila POV

I walked into Lauren's hospital room and realized she wasn't there.

"Hey Camila." Jake said to me.

"Hey. Is Lauren in therapy?" I asked softly.

"Yeah. She's on her way back. I just came to leave her meds. But I'll see you." He said before leaving the room. I sat down in the chair beside her bed and picked up a magazine. It was only a few minutes before Lauren walked into the room.

"Hey babe." She said her voice a little muffled. I looked up and glanced at her. She was pulling her shirt off and adjusting her sweat pants. I couldn't help but stare at her. She was sweaty yet captivating. Her stomach muscles contracted as she breathed in and out. Lauren kissed me on the lips softly before pulling on a new shirt.

"Aw..."

"What?" She asked looking at me.

"Huh?"

"You said aw. What? What happened?"

"....I didn't say anything?" I said looking at her. My eyes fell to the outline in her sweat pants.

"Eyes up babe." She said smirking.

"I hate to break this to you but it's almost my time...if you know what I mean and I get extremely...."

"Horndogish. That's hot. But sucks because we are in this hospital and God knows who or what can walk through my door." Lauren said.

"I want you so bad!!!" I whined standing up and tugging on her shirt softly. She wrapped her arms around my waist. I put mine on her shoulders.

"I know. But I'm literally on surveillance. I mean the bathroom has a lock on it." Lauren said.

"Lauren..." I groaned.

"Hey shh shh. I have an idea." She grabbed my hand and we walked out her room.

"Jake? Can we go down to the cafe?" She asked softly.

"Yeah. Sure." He said smiling. She guiding me to the elevators. We stepped in and she pressed the button.

"The cafe?" I asked looking at her.

"Yeah the 'cafe'." She smirked. The elevator dinged and she pulled me out and we walked down a hallway. She opened the door and closed it behind her before locking it.

"Where are we?" I asked softly.

"The basement of the hospital. We have five minutes. Come here." She pulled me in for a kiss before setting me up on a table.

---
Lauren's POV

"Shit...we didn't use protection..." I mumbled as we laid in my bed together watching tv.

"I've been on birth control for a while. You're fine." Camila said softly.

"Wait why? Why have you been on birth control?" I asked looking at her.

"Just in case Lauren. Sometimes when you are so caught up in the ecstasy you forget condoms. Like today. So..." She said looking at me.

"You'd tell me if you have a pregnancy scare right?" I asked worried.

"Lauren." Camila groaned.

"Look I don't take using protection lightly. We didn't use it today. I'm freaking out. Ok? Maybe we shouldn't have. What if you get pregnant. I mean you're ovulating considering you're pmsing. Babe...." She kissed me softly.

"Lauren...I'm fine. You're fine. We're fine. Trust me. Ok?" She said looking at me in the eyes.

"Ok. I trust you." I mumbled.

"Love birds. Time for Lauren's medicine." Jason said walking in.

"Hey." We said together. I took my two pills and sighed.

"These make me tired. So....cuddle up." I said opening my arms for Camila. She laid beside me and we watched TV some more.
---
A few days went by as Lauren sat in her room waiting for her dad to come through.

"Lauren....hey sweetie." He said walking into the room with a few papers.

"Hey dad. What's that?" She asked looking at him.

"Your discharge papers." He said smiling.

"Wait seriously! Dad! I'm going home?" She asked excitedly.

"Yep. I just have to sign these and you're free to go." He kissed the top of her head and smiled.
---
Moments later Lauren was back in the confides of her own room.

"Welcome home you loser." Chris said walking down and sitting on the bed beside Lauren.

"That's kid." She replied nudging him.

"So...did dad tell you Mom and him made up?" He asked looking at his sister.

"No...I'm glad they are able to fix their problems. But I still hate mom." The soccer play mumbled.

"She's supposed to be back home by the holiday...speaking of which. You won't be able to go Black Friday shopping!" Chris groaned.

"Chill I'll still take you. Camila wants to go so you two could hang out. I mean you barely know each other." Lauren said smirking.

"Is she coming over for dinner tomorrow? You know her the family?" Chris asked.

Taking a deep breath Lauren shrugged looking at Chris.

"Id want her to come over. With Sofi and her parents but I don't think they'd come. Or let her bring her sister at least." The green eyed girl shrugged.

"Talk to her about it." Chris said before getting up and leaving.

"He's right." Lauren mumbled taking her phone. The phone rang for a few until Camila's loving Voice rang through the phone. After a little begging and pleading. Lauren talked Camila into coming over tomorrow with her family. It was going to be tough and awkward but Lauren was bound to make it work.
---

Merry Christmas guys.

Anyone wondering. In the book it's mid November so thanksgiving. Sorry it's not caught up with real time. But I'm uploading a Christmas one shot so check back on my profile to read it and I hope you all have a great Christmas. Or what ever you celebrate. And for those of you who are on the west coast. Merry Christmas Eve. Haha. And Merry Christmas when it comes.

Love you all. :)