9: My Everything

Lauren and Camila ended up at the club Lauren suggested. Camila was sitting at a table waiting for Lauren to come back.

"Hey, why all alone?" A voice sounded, Camila looked up and met a pair of sea blue eyes, with a hint of grey.

"Oh, uh waiting for someone to come back." Camila said shyly.
"Oh well, My names Miranda...and you?" She asked taking a seat not to far from Camila.

"Uh, Camila..." She said un easy looking around for Lauren. Luckily she saw her beloved saviour walking back with her drinks. Lauren handed Camila a drink then looked at Miranda.

"Lauren?" She asked.

"Shit..." Lauren mumbled, Camila looked between the two.

"You know her don't you?" Camila asked in an upset tone.

"Uh...I...do." Lauren said sadly looking down.

"Another sex friend I'm guessing?" Camila asked getting up and walking away from the table.

"Yikes, how'd you snag her Jauregui?" Miranda asked standing besider her long time friend.

"Shut up, Come with me to help me explain. She's insecure, thats all..." Lauren said placing her drink down and dragging Miranda with her after Camila. They reached the outside and found Camila walking back towards the hotel.

"Camz!" Lauren yelled running after after the girl. She caught up and put her hand on her shoulder, "Hey, hey slow down...Camila..." Lauren tried. The brown eyes met hers before looking at Miranda.

"Wow so you bring her too..?" Camila asked.

"No, She's...for fuck sakes Camz! I'm not a player...she's an old time friend, she's from Miami, she lives here now, I had no clue she'd be here. I've never kissed her before, fucked her or what ever." Lauren explained.

"You really expect me to believe that this pretty girl hasn't been a victim of your...you know." Camila said motioning to her pants.

"No she hasn't Camila, come on why the sudden change in attitude we had been having such a good time...Miranda is just a friend, besides she is intersex too..that's why we have so much in common. Tell me why you suddenly got mad. Please?" Lauren asked grabbing her hand.

"Not with her here," Camila said looking at the blue eyed girl. She nodded and stepped away from the two for a second.

"Ok, well what's up?" Lauren asked grabbing Camila's hand.

"Ok, this date has been going well, it's just we've ran into three of your apparent hook ups in the past hour, Haley, Yazmine, Julia...and they all happen to be here for the soccer tournament. Aimee, she was your first and she's three doors down from us, It just makes me feel like I'm going to end up like them, left high and dry once you get tired of me, or once we have sex you don't like it and you just leave me..." Camila said looking at her.

"Camila...those girls where me just being young and dumb, I was just starting to figure myself out and trust me If I could have stopped myself from having sex I would have but I was 14 and 15 years old, I was horny, going through puberty at the same time, it's not easy. But I'm older I'm more mature. I'd wait years for you. I can be celibate. I will and can wait. Trust me." Lauren said searching her eyes for answers.

"Ok, I trust you." Camila said softly, "Im tired though can we head back to the hotel now? You can go say by to your friend, I'll wait."

"Alright stay here." Lauren said walking over to where Miranda was.

"There she is! So is everything good now?" She asked.

"Yeah, yeah everything is good, we need to catch up..." Lauren suggested slidding her hands in her pocket.