35: Over Time

*****A/N IMPORTANT!!
So as you all know I love to keep you on your toes with this Fic. What I've decided to do is not carry out the five months of Lauren doing her thing in the Hospital and all that stuff. This chapter is going to be extremely short kinda like the last one. The chapter is a filler/time lapse chapter. It's going to just basically fill you in on wtf happened. What I can tell you before you start reading is that after this chapter the story will pick back up with Lauren in college and Camila as well. I really want to get to that part and I thought why rush and given them shitty chapters when I can write one filler chapter into the next year or so. Also. The song in the side bar or up bar if you're on mobile is yes a 5sos song. Amnesia. But it correlates to this chapter so I advice you listen to it. Ok:) carry on.*****

---
As days turned into weeks and weeks to months Lauren was slightly satisfied with her progress. Now that she felt nothing was in her way and she means absolutely nothing she worked hard to get out of the hospital before her last month of school. She had also asked her dad to bring her lap top and all her missed school work. With nothing to do the soccer play finished 4 term papers 7 missed test, 6 Quizzes and loads on loads of missed homework assignments. Lauren sat in her hospital room and packed up her things sliding on her shoes and walked out into the hallway. Into Brads arms.

"They finally let you outta the brig eh?" He joked nudging her.

"Shut up..." She smiled and they left. She got her dad to agree to letting Brad take her home instead of the boring car ride she'd have to go through with her dad.

"You heard from anyone?" He asked the girl beside him.

"Mandy keeps blowing up my phone. That's about it. I don't really need the attention though." Lauren replied shrugging.

Although the dark haired girl said she didn't want the attention. She got it. The next day she walked into the school and people gasped and stared at her as if she where a ghost. She was also attacked by hugs from girls and guys she was friends with. Lauren didn't necessarily hate it but she didn't like it. While she was in the hospital she got meds to control her anger and her anxiety. She was diagnosed with anxiety while there and also depression because she decided to talk to someone. Grabbing her water she took her meds quickly and closed the metal door. She turned to look in front of her and noticed Chris and Camila hugging and holding hands. She smiled sadly to herself and walked on. To bad there wasn't a med for jealousy.

Lunch rolled around and Lauren had no idea where to sit. She saw Ally and walked up to her.

"Hey ally." Lauren mumbled. The small girl turned around and quirked her eye brow.

"Lauren? Woah I...hey..." She said smiling.

"Why is everyone acting weird towards me?" Lauren thought out loud.

"People thought you were dead. That's why. You'll get used to it I guess. But I have to go now so..." Ally started to walk away when Lauren stopped her.

"Can I sit with you?" Lauren asked almost pathetically.

"Ok I hate this. I was told by Dinah not to talk to you because of how badly you had hurt Camila. If I get caught talking to you she said she give me the poly beat down and I don't want that. She's not joking either. She literally ripped Normani to pieces because she was going to text you. Lauren, Normani is in an arm cast and has no phone now. Sorry. I still love you though. Bye." Ally smiled sadly and mouthed sorry walking away.

Lauren sighed and found a table in the corner of the lunch room and sat alone. She pulled her hood over her head and couldn't help but cry in silence. She had really screwed up and wasn't sure how to fix it. Her attention was brought to her brother who was sitting in front of her now.