17: The Big Day

*PLEASE READ A/N AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER*

Lauren hectically got herself ready for the night ahead. She walked out bathroom and into her room.

"Dude. You used all the hot water!" Chris yelled from upstairs. Lauren was indeed guilty of doing so. She had taken a total of five showers just to be sure she smelled nice.

"Sorry Chris!" She called back. She pulled on a pair of underwear along with a sports bra. She dried and straightened her hair.

"Ok let's do this..." She mumbled to herself.

---
"Dinah I have an emergency." Camila said looking in the mirror.

"What?! What what happened?!" Dinah asked hectically.

"So I was applying my liquid eyeliner right and then my eye got red. I need you to do an emergency smokey eye on both eyes and pleeeeease bring eye drops." Camila said.

"On my way. Don't you worry!" Dinah said hanging up

---
Lauren was pulling her pants on along with black Oxford shoes. Pulling on a black shirt and a gold bow tie along with a blazer.

"Good looking Jauregui." She said looking in her full length mirror. She spun around and flicked her jacket back sliding her hands into her pockets.
She had darker eye makeup on and she smiled.

"I look really good." She said looking at herself again. She grabbed her phone and opened up her night stand pulling an emergency condom out and placing it in her back pocket.

"Let's do this." Lauren said walking up the steps.
---
"Come out Mila!" Dinah said. Ally decided to come along with Dinah. Camila stepped out wearing a peach dress with golden accented accessories.

"Oh my god. You look so hot." Dinah said smiling.

"Thanks. You should go so you can get ready so you won't be late for pictures." Camila said. Dinah nodded and kissed Camila's cheek softly not wanting to smudge anything. Ally was dressed and ready.

"All the dates are waiting at Lauren's" ally said.

"Let's go down stairs. Normani is on her way." Camila said grabbing her clutch.
---
"Look at my kids." Michael said looking between Lauren and Chris.

"The girls should be here any moment." Lauren said. Two more cars pulled up and it was Troy and Dinahs new boyfriend Nela.

"Hey guys." Lauren said to them they all started talking about stuff. Thomas came a little late but before the girls got there.

A few hours later a black limo like car pulled up and the girls got out. Lauren closed her eyes and heard the heels getting closer to her.

"Open." Camila said smiling.

Lauren opened her eyes slowly her jaw dropping when seeing the girl before her.

"Woah....I.....you look......woah." Lauren said grabbing her hands.

"Really?" Camila asked looking down at herself.

"Yeah. Oh here." Lauren handed Camila a plastic box with Lauren's corsage. They placed the flowers on each other.

"Alright guys and gals. Gather together." Lauren's dad said. Each couple stood with their date. They took a few pictures before finally heading off to homecoming.

---
Camila was slightly nervous. She didn't want it to show to Lauren so she didn't say or do anything awkward.

Camila was sitting at the group table with Nela and Dinah who had been busy speaking french to each other if you know what I mean. Lauren had walked away to get drinks for herself and Camila.